Chapter Eleven: Blind Date #1

Cover to the right made by XxgothicgirlxX

Apparently I don't have an editor anymore or she has forgot about me one. So I am in the process in finding another editor. So bare with me if there are any grammar errors, run-ons (they're my worst), or anything else. But here is chapter eleven. Hope you like it and sorry for the late update. AND AT THE END IS A SMALL CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about three weeks since Christian cheated on her and been cooped up in her house. I finally got some life back into her. Ever since she's been out of her house, she and Damion have been going on dates left and right. He's been trying to help her get over Christian, and win her heart. Apparently, it's working because every time she sees Damion she has a huge smile on her face.

All this time that Jill is spending with Damion made me happy. She was going to forget about the blind dates, and I wouldn't have to do it anymore.

"So, your first blind date is tonight," Jill said, placing her books on the table I had saved for us.

"Damn it," I whispered, placing my tray on the table. I guess she didn't forget.

"These past few weeks I have been interrogating a few guys," she stated, sitting down across from me. "And I've finally narrowed it down to three guys."

"Do I know any of them?" I asked, taking a bite out of my grilled chicken sandwich. Jill sat there tapping her chin, looking up at the ceiling. How long does she have to think about this? It's a simple yes or no.

"You know two of them really well I guess you could say," she proclaimed, looking back at me. "The third, not so sure."

"Hey babe," Damion said, kissing Jill on the top of her head, and then walked up to the lunch line.

"Babe?" I question, raising my eyebrows. Jill's face began to turn red.

"Yeah, he sort of," she began, looking down at her hands. "He sort of asked me out this morning."

"And you didn't tell me!" I exclaimed, causing a few people to stare at me.

"Shut up before you cause a scene," she demanded. "Plus we're focusing on you not me."

"Fine," I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "Does Damion know who they are?"

"I knew if Damion knew, he would protest against everyone that I picked," she claimed, looking up at the lunch line. "So I had to do it quietly."

"So who is it going to be tonight?" I asked, just trying to see if it would slip out by accident.

"I've already talked to him," she professed, leaning back in her chair. "You're going to have to dress nice."

Damn.

"Don't I already do that?" I asked, gesturing down towards my clothes.

"I'm talking about extra nice," she stated, propping her elbows on the table. "You'll thank me later."

"Thank you later for what?" Damion questioned, placing two trays down on the table, sliding one in front of Jill.

"Awe, thanks baby," she said, leaning over and kissed Damion. "We were just talking about her blind dates and what she would wear tonight."

"Well, what's tonight?" He quizzed, taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"It's her first bind date," Jill said, smacking him on the arm. "We've talked about this before we came in the cafeteria."