Chapter Four: First Day Back

I would like to thank my wonderful editor for being so great and putting up with me :D So this chapter is for you. If it weren't for you my book would be all messed up.

To everyone who reads this I thank you so much. It actually means a lot to me. It tells me that people actually like my book. Drop a comment below to let me know what you think. I would greatly appreciate it :D

~~~~~

I could hear someone talk to me, but it was all muffled. It’s probably because I was still half asleep. I didn’t want to open my eyes because I was having this amazing dream of some boy and myself. He was teaching me how to ice skate and we were just about to kiss when I felt water hit my face. I jump up to see Jill holding a big glass in her hand.

“What the hell?” I questioned, wiping my now drenched hair out of my face.

“I told you to wake up multiple times,” she stated, “But you didn’t budge.”

“So you decided throwing water on me would be a good idea?” I questioned again, crossing my arms over my chest.

“Yep,” she smiled, popping the ‘p’ at the end.

“Well, thanks a lot, now my bed is wet,” I claimed, laying back down on my pillow.

“Oh, no you don’t,” she said. She grabbed my hand and before I could even react, she pulled me out of the bed, causing me to land on the floor with a thud. I groaned as the pain began to radiate, but all she did was tell me to be quiet. It’s too early in the morning for all of this. I look out my window and the sun was barely even out.

I turn my head towards my alarm clock and it read five twenty-seven. You have got to be kidding me. She woke me up this early just to get dressed.

“How’d you even get in the house?” I asked, raising off of the floor and crossed the room to the chair beside my closet.

“The back door was unlocked,” she stated, as she moved towards my closet. “And the reason I woke you up this early is so I can curl your hair. I don’t know if your hair will hold it or not. If it doesn’t, I’ll just straighten it.”

“So you’re saying my hair is going to be tortured, too?” I frowned, flopping down in the chair.

“Your hair has been tortured your whole life,” she stated, reaching the door of my closet then disappearing inside it.

“It has not,” I proclaimed, running fingers through my hair, catching a few tangles along the way.

“Oh please,” she said. “Your whole life you have been torturing your own hair. Your hair is dead. I’m simply bringing it back to life.” We didn’t say anything for a little bit.

I could hear Jill ruffling through the clothes on the rack. A couple minutes later, Jill walks out of my closet with a few pieces of clothing.  As she arranged them on my bed, I get up and join her at her side to look at what she had. It was actually cute. It was a light green tube top, a white half denim jacket, white capris, and a pair of light green flats.