Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Notes

Ok here you go everyone chapter twenty-eight. I hope you guys enjoy it. After you get finished reading leave a comment and let me know what you think about it. I would greatly appreciate it a lot.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As soon as Damion's arms were back down to his side, I stomp on the gas. I just want to hurry up and get this thing over with so I can go home. I quickly look behind me and the guy is still sitting at the starting line. Looks like he wants me to win so he doesn't hurt my feelings. It's his loss.

I zig zag through a couple of turns, smiling the whole way. I'm going to win this. I let off the gas a little, to go around a sharp curve, and the guy swings around me like it was nothing. How did he even catch up with me? That is not possible.

I was way ahead of him, to where he couldn't catch up. He had to have cheated some how. This has gotten interesting. I stomp down on the gas and catch up to him. I'm the only one that's the best at go cart racing. 

I've never met anyone that is better than I am. When I was younger, my parents would bring all of us up here, and the first thing I would go to was the go carts. Every time I raced my brothers, I would always win. I would always come out in first place no matter who I raced. So why is he so difficult to beat?

This race went on for about an hour, and I finally won. 

"Ha, in your face," I cheered, climbing out of the go cart. He held out his hand towards me, and gestured for me to shake it. I slowly lift my hand and place it in his. "You put up a good race. I might challenge you again one day."

"Ok, Maggie, come with me," Damion said, grabbing my arm and taking me back to the car.

"Wait, what?" I asked, jerking my arm out of his grasp. "I want to see who this guy is." I quickly turn around and he's gone. He just disappeared.

He was standing right there.

"You wouldn't have been able to see his face right now anyways," he claimed, pulling me back towards the car. "He told me that if you win I am to take you to another spot."

"To another spot? Are you serious?" I asked, opening the door to the passenger seat. As I climbed in the car Damion just stood there. "Are you not getting in?"

"No, Jill is going to take you where you need to be," he replied, saluting Jill and I. I quickly close the door, and we start down the road. This date has gotten very interesting, 

"Jill, do you know who I was racing?" I asked, turning towards her.

"I do not. I'm sorry," she answered, glancing over at me. "Damion wouldn't tell me who it is because he thought I would end up telling you." I studied every inch of her face. Examining ever facial feature. She was lying to me, I can tell.

I guess no matter how many times I ask her she's going to tell me the same thing over and over again. I wonder what AJ is doing. The thought of him and his date kissing crossed my mind. I just want to punch something right now. Why did he have to go on a date with someone besides me?

He really didn't know my feelings for him because I never really told him, and he probably only sees me as a friend. We're going to be friends for the rest of our life, and I don't want to be just friends. I have to go find him and stop his date.

"How much longer do we have to go?" I questioned, looking down at my hands and then out the window. We were surrounded by trees. Where are we?

"We are here," she claimed, pulling into a parking lot. "I just need to park."