Chapter Twelve: Jamion

Ok here is chapter twelve. I hope you guys like it. And sorry if it's short. I didn't know what else to put in this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jill’s POV

“I can’t hang out tonight,” I said, looking over at Damion. He kissed my forehead, and it caused me to smile. I love the small things he does. He opens doors for me, leaves little sweet notes attached to my locker.

“What are you talking about you can’t hangout tonight?” Maggie exclaimed, making me pull the phone away from my ear. “Tonight’s our movie night!” I’m sure France could hear her.

“I’m sorry, Mag’s,” I apologized, looking out the window. “Damion and I can’t go out Saturday night because he has a gig that night.”

“I know Damion is my brother-“

“And my boyfriend,” I added, squeezing his hand.

“Anyways, your my best friend,” she stated. “You were my best friend before you guys were a thing. We’ve had movie night for as long as I can remember.”

“I know, Mag’s,” I answered, looking over to Damion apologetically. “This is the only time this will happen. Next time I’ll just go with him on the gig.”

“Yeah, ok,” she muttered, before ending the call. Maggie has quite a temper on her some times.

“You ok?” He asked, making me realize I was still holding my phone up to my ear.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I said, smiling at him weakly. “I just hate making Maggie mad.”

“She will be alright,” he professed, pulling my hand up to his mouth, and kissed it. “You ready for this night to begin?”

“Yes,” I voiced, climbing out of his Ford Ranger. Damion told me he didn’t want to overdo our first date as a couple. He wanted it to be sweet and simple. All day he had me thinking of what he had planned.

“Close your eyes,” he whispered in my ear. I did as I was told, and stood there. I felt the wind off his hand as he waved it in front of my face, which only made me laugh. “No peaking.”

“I’m not,” I giggled. He grabbed my hands, and began pulling me forward. After a couple of minutes we stopped. I tried using my senses try and locate where I was, but all I heard were feet scuffling. “Damion?”

“Not yet. Don’t look,” he yelled. He seemed like he was off a far distance. “Flip the switch.” All of a sudden I heard water, music playing, and Damion was now back at my side.

“Damion,” I said, crossing my arms. “You’re taking to long.”

“Thinking back to the feeling that I had when I first saw your face,” Damion sang, causing me to open my eyes. We were standing in the middle of an underground dry floor fountain. They were changing colors and shooting up to the beat of the song. “I knew that it was you. Some time has passed and the feelings that I had before are still the same.”

“Damion,” I whispered, my breath taken away because I’ve never had anyone sing to me before. Let alone like this. I knew the song by heart because it was one of my favorites. ‘Forever ain’t enough by J Holiday’.

There were speakers in each corner projecting the music and his voice. He couldn’t sing to save his life, but I let him continue. Who care if people are staring or not. He grabbed both of my hands, and placed them on his shoulders so we could dance. It was so sweet.