Chapter Ten: Recovery

Well here you go. Chapter ten. I'm sorry it took so long to get this chapter up. I've been really busy lately. Lost the keys to my car and since I couldn't lock my car because my keys were gone, someone stole my battery. I've just been having a bad couple of weeks lately so just bear with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maggie's Point of View

It's been almost a week since I've seen Jill. I have been over to her house to check on her, but she wouldn't come out or let me in her room. Apparently, Jill hasn't told her mom what all happened because she kept telling me that Jill just wasn't feeling good, and was probably asleep. I didn't tell her anything. I knew if she wanted to tell her mom, she would have told her already.

Damion was quiet most of the time. Giving the occasional nod or hey. Except when he saw Christian walking down the hall the day after everything happened. It had taken both, Ashton and Tristan, to hold him back. I don't even want to think about what would have happened if they weren't there.

Having no one to talk to in class was so boring. I don't ever see Raoul and the others except in the cafeteria or in Drama class.

I have to get Jill out of that house because this is ridiculous. I rise off my bed, and storm down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Damion asked, as soon as I reached the front door.

"I'm going to get her out of that house," I stated, walking out the door. I reach Jill's front door in no time, and jiggled the knob. It was locked. I back up to get a better view of her house, but end up running right over someone. I turn around to find Damion with his arms crossed.

I didn't even notice that he had followed me.

"So what's the plan now?" He questioned, moving out of the way. I ignored him, and walked around the side of the house where Jill's bedroom is. I look up at her window, and was about to start jumping for joy, but remembered Damion was with me. I start to approach her house to climb the trellis, when he grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing?" He hissed, turning me around. "This is breaking and entering."

"I've done this a million times," I divulged turning back towards the house. One hole at a time, I slowly make my way towards Jill's window. For what seemed like forever, I finally reach her window.

"Is she in there?" Damion whispered, cupping his hands around his mouth.

"Why are you whispering?" I quizzed, looking back down at him.

"I don't know," he said, lowering his hands, and putting them in his pockets. I shake my head, and look inside. There she is. I pull her window open further and climb inside. I stick my head back out the window and look down at Damion.

"Stay down there," I commanded, pulling my head back in. I look around her room, and it was a mess. Her school books were tossed on her desk, clothes all over the floor, and paper balls everywhere. I don't see how she could be this heartbroken over Christian. He was a dick, and they only dated a couple of months.

But people handle break-ups differently. I make my way towards Jill, and pull the covers back from her head.

"Mom, stop please I want-" She stopped when she saw me standing there instead. "How did you get in the house?" Her voice was really hoarse. I'm guessing from all the crying she's done.