But suddenly. There was one group.

They were about six people, two extremely attractive girls and the rest of them were boys. They were laughing together and joking around, recording when one of the guys tried to impress them with some sick skateboard tricks. He was failing miserably as his laugh was taking over his concentration.

The darker-haired one seemed to have said something rather funny because all of them started laughing even more. Except for the redhead who just rolled her eyes in amusement.

Steve's attention got stuck on the dark-haired one for some reason. His skin seemed very pale as small dark circles were slightly visible under his big brown eyes. Steve didn't find the flaw unattractive tough. That smile he had on his lips suited him well and he seemed to be a very happy person.

Steve turned around quickly as the realization of his thoughts made him embarrassed, and he quickly walked away towards the building instead.

When he came into the school, he was met by a long corridor full of colorful lockers. In the middle, there was a big room of sofas and big glass cabins filled with trophies. Some of them soccer trophies.

A big smile grew on his lips.

"Mr. Rogers?" Steve turned around as he heard his name being called. He was met by a tall woman with brown hair standing in front of him.

"Yes that's me." He answered with a smile and the woman smiled back.

"I'm Miss Hill. Welcome to our school." She greeted him.

"Thank you." He answered as he scratched the back of his neck a little nervously. "This school looks really big." He noted and Miss. Hill chuckled.

"You'll get used to it, Mr. Rogers. Now come with me. Principal Fury is waiting for you."

Steve tried not to chuckle at the name. Well, this school year is definitely going to be great. A principal who practically has the name Fury. Nice.

They started walking down the corridors and Steve watched the new people in curiosity. Girls and boys with different looks and personalities filled up the corridors as they gripped their books from their lockers and made their way to their first class. Steve was so deep into his thoughts that he didn't notice when the woman before him stopped. He almost tripped over but caught himself just in time.

"This is where I'll leave you. I have a class in a few minutes." She said and nodded towards the door to the principal's office.

"Okay, thank you Miss, Hill." He answered and she smiled before turning around, leaving him alone. He took a deep breath before he knocked on the door, hearing a deep voice telling him to come in.

"Here we go..." he whispered.

Fury was very nice and Steve felt weirdly comfortable in his presence. He had already gathered a lot of information about the school, together with his schedule and keys to his locker. Fury had also told him that signing up for the soccer team was an excellent idea because they needed more players now when one of the best had graduated last year. In the middle of a conversation, he heard how someone knocked at the door.

"Come in." Fury said and the door opened. It was the redhead from the group before who appeared in the doorway. She was really beautiful with her short red hair and a slim body. She was dressed in a pair of jeans together with a black crop top, which seemed to fit her perfect figure tight and nicely.

Fury smiled as he saw her. " Miss. Romanoff. Mr. Rogers, this is Natasha. She'll show you around the school." The principal explained.