Good Morning

"Good morning Geno!" Geno opened her eyes to find a few more people than usual crowding her room. Ink, Error, Fresh, Reaper and her mum were all closest but behind them stood Ink's best friends Dream and Blue. It was Blue, the blue eyed, excitable friend, who'd greeted her. Geno smiled and yawned.

"Good morning," she replied. "What are you all doing here?"

"Dream and Blue wanted to see you," Ink replied. "The rest of us are here because you're still alive and we love you." Error grinned.

"And cause Reaper told us about yesterday," he added. Geno raised an eyebrow at Reaper, who shrugged.

"They asked," he said as explanation.

"You should've called me as soon as it happened Gen bro," Fresh said. "I would've finally been able to have a girl talk with mah sis." Geno giggled.

"Maybe later," she promised. "But right now you should be studying. I know for a fact that assignments have begun to be handed out so you have no excuse." Fresh sighed.

"Ugh fine," he groaned. "But I'ma force Glitchy to come with me." Error shook his head. Both CQ and Geno shot a glare at him.

"Come on Error I think it'd be good to have some study time with your little brother," CQ subtly urged. "And seeing as Ink's going home tomorrow and I'm gonna spend my time with Geno, you'll need to get used to each other. Go on, off you go." She made a shooing motion with her hands and Error groaned. Fresh grinned and walked out of the hospital room, Error following slowly behind. Reaper looked at Geno and smiled affectionately at her.

"I'm gonna drive them home," he said, picking up his bag and keys. "I think they might be themselves killed if they're left alone. I'll be back." He stood up from his chair and kissed her on the forehead before leaving. CQ held her hands at her heart and looked contentedly at her daughter. Dream and Blue approached as the two brothers left, seating themselves near Geno.

"I know we weren't here when any of this happened," Dream began. "But we were praying for you the whole way through."

"Especially since Ink's so terrible with stress," Blue added with a playful smile. Ink glared at her; Blue ignored her. Geno smiled.

"Thank you, you two," she replied. "Anything big at school I missed?" Blue glanced at Dream, smirking. Dream frowned back at her.

"My relationship does not count as something big that happened at school," she whispered. Blue looked at Geno. Geno, suspecting incoming amusing discomfort, sat up and looked expectantly at them both. Dream sighed and Blue took over.

"Well dating wise you and Reaper aren't the only ones that are together now," she began. "For one Dream and Killer are together now." Geno glanced at Dream, raising an eyebrow.

"Isn't Killer... your brother Nightmare's best friend?" She asked. Dream groaned and buried her face in her hands. Blue jumped in once again.

"Yep! Nightmare was furious with them for a whole week!"

"Interesting," Geno cooed, smirking tauntingly at Dream. She didn't know either girl that well but she'd hung out with them enough times to know how much Dream loves her brother and Blue secretly loves teasing people. "Is he over it now?" Geno asked. Blue nodded.

"He got together with Cross and she convinced him to let it go- Oh my god do you even know Cross? She didn't really show until after you got into hospital." Geno shook her head. Dream looked up at the mention of Cross and smiled fondly.

"She's mute," She began, taking over the explanation. "She snuck into school and met Nightmare. He later found her in a broken down house and brought her home. She has three younger siblings that live with us too. Nightmare asked her out on our birthday."