Cross

Nightmare looked at the address in his hand again. It was almost nightfall but he couldn't get it out of his head.

19 Darken St, through the back.

"What kind of direction is that?" He muttered. He looked out the window. The sun was definitely setting but he knew there was no way he was sleeping unless he went to check it out. He grabbed his jacket and walked downstairs. Dream and Killer weren't there anymore so they were probably up in Dream's room watching Assassination Classroom. He left the house, closing the door silently behind him. He entered the address into his phone and jumped into the car.

"What's up with you Cross?"

Ink looked up as her phone buzzed with a message. Sleepily, she picked it up and looked at the text. It was from Error.

E: Hey Squid we have to meet to do the project together

I: You actually wanna meet up for this?

E: Mum found out about it

I: Oh that makes sense

E: I'm assuming ur free anytime

I: Yep

E: Weekend?

I: Sure

E: See you Saturday then

Ink dropped her phone and rolled off her bed. Walking downstairs she called.

"Mum!" Ms Comyet poked her head out of the kitchen.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Am I free Saturday?" Ink asked, sitting at the dinner table.

"Yes, why?"

"I have to go to Error's house for an Art project."

"Oh? Is that so bad?"

"Its Error mum." Comyet sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her.

"You two were such good friends, there's no reason you can't be again." Ink shook her head.

"He used to be a shy little bean, now he's an asshole."

"Language Ink!"

"Sorry, Mum."

"But that doesn't matter. You just had a little argument over the way he was acting."

"He was bullying people Mum!"

"And when's the last time he bullied someone?" Ink went silent. "See, maybe you can forgive him."

"No!"

"Alright, have it your way." Comyet stood up. "Dinners almost ready, I'll call you down when I've got it on the table." She left the room. Ink sighed and retreated back to her room, picking up her phone she found three messages.

D: My brother's gone. Do you have any idea where he could be?

D: It's ok if you don't know

B: Has Dream asked you about her brother?

Ink opened up her messages and returned, first to Dream.

I: I've got no idea, why?

Then to Blue.

I: Yep

I: Do you have any idea what's going on?

She got a message from Dream

D: He left after coming home from an afternoon detention. It's really late at night rn. I'm worried.

I: This is Nightmare we're talking about. He'll be fine