Chapter 4: November 2017

Start from the beginning

" Kagura! " Bakura called up from the bottom of the stairs watching as Kagura opened his room's door and looked over the railing at his uncle " Yeah? " he rubbed his eye, just being woken from a nap. " A friend of your's says she needs to talk with you " Bakura made a head motion over to the front door which conveniently there was a window right across from the railing where Kagura stood and he saw Tsukuyomi outside " Tell her I'll be there in a sec! " he told his uncle before scurrying into his room to get dressed in proper clothing. After dressing himself in his more causal attire he made his way down stairs towards the front door to see Tsukuyomi waiting for him " What brings you along Tsukuyomi? " he asked to which Tsukuyomi replied " I simply came to check on you to see if your doing well. " She replied before Kagura eyed Geiz behind her seeing him glare rather intently at him " Don't mind him...he's still...on edge about this, anyways, I wanted to invite you to lunch with us so we can properly get acquainted " Tsukuyomi ruffled Kagura's hair as Geiz suddenly spoke up " You said it'd just be a quick stop! " He protested " And if I remember you said I could handle the situation but stepped in regardless so now we're even " She smirked making him groan " In any case I'm all for lunch, I'm hungry anyways! " Kagura smiled which Tsukuyomi giggled " Such a good little king you are " she patted his head making Geiz's eye twitch.

The group of three had all stopped by a small trailer stand that sold a variety of food by the beach which Tsukuyomi decided would be the best place to have a talk, sunshine and a calm waves to keep the mood relaxed. She sat on a patch of grass in between Geiz and Kagura as this grass hill overlooked the beach bellow them. " So you come from the future right? " Kagura asked as he took bite from his hotdog " Yeah, pretty far from now as I told you before " Tsukuyomi replied while causally ate her salad. " From the look from Geiz I can picture it's not pretty "he replied " With you being an all powerful overlord, of course it's not " Tsukuyomi said which Kagura poked his cheek " wittle ole me? " he said which this made Tsukuyomi giggle " of course you! " she said with a smile. Geiz watch them while he ate his burger, he was disgusted that Tsukuyomi was having laughs and smiles with the person who would eventually take everything away from them. " Though I'm not too concerned about Oma Zi-O....seeing you fight with the others like that, and your determination, I think you'll make a fine king, different from Oma " she put a hand on his head and that's when Geiz stood up and began to walk away " Geiz? " she turned and watched which he stood by the stairway up the main road and spoke " I refuse to have my mind plagued by your gullible vision...."he looked at Tsukuyomi " I haven't forgotten my vow and my mission, I will take down Oma Zi-O....whether you like it or not...." he continued up the stairs but he suddenly stopped upon hearing the screams of several civilians coming from the beach. Both Tsukuyomi and Kagura stood up to see Another Build pushing several people out his way while absorbing others into bottles. " Again?! " Kagura sighed while Tsukuyomi put a hand on his shoulder " Geiz! You and Kagura handle this, I'm gonna see what I find out of this thing from the Time Majin " she quickly left the scene. Geiz looked at Kagura " Don't think for a second I'm letting my eyes off you, show one sign as Oma and I'll end you right her " Geiz said as he and Kagura placed their Drivers around their waist.

ZIKU DRIVER!

Geiz removed his watch from one of the slot holders on his arm, Kagura simply pulled his watch out his pocket both turning their watches before activating them:

ZI-O!

GEIZ!

" Henshin! " they both spun their drivers into place, gaining their respective armors before running towards Another Build " Hyah! " Kagura punched Another Build on the jawline only to watch it not phase the monster "....." he grabbed Kagura's wrist and began pushing his arm back " Ow ow ow ow! "