Chapter 26

WARNING: This story contains mature themes and is intended for mature readers.

ANTHONY STEPHEN

The thought of having my little lamb, had crossed my mind so many times, and now here I was, with her on my lap, my fingers inside her leotard working her over into a frenzy, as my brother stood behind her kissing a trail up and down her neck, molding her breast with his hands.

It would not be the first time my brother and I had shared a partner. We have on oh-so-many occasions, and it has always been my favorite pastime with my twin.

But this was different. The way she was looking at me, it was easy to forget that there was another person in the room with us touching her.

I was blinded though, blinded by the fog.

There was no lust in her eyes, or need, no, the only emotion dancing in those eyes, was fear.

She feared me and rightfully so. I was her captor, her abuser. I should have killed her months ago when I was blinded by hate. It would have been easier, simpler, for her and for me.

Every day that went by, she confused the hell out of me. I convinced myself that I had to hate her. I had to hate her because she was Charles's daughter. She was the blood of the man who betrayed my family, who had succeeded in locking my father away. For a while, hating her worked, until my brother took notice that is. I had expected him to be on my side, I had expected him to have the same hate for her that I had. I should have known my brother better than that.

It pissed me off, the rage grew inside of me. The first time he touched her and she didn't flinch. She looked at him with trust, it was enough to make me sick. How could she look at him that way? He and I were the same person.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back against my brother's chest.

Regardless of what was going on in her mind, her body still reacted.

She came around my fingers, her hands gripped onto my shoulders, fisting the material until it tore apart in her hands.

She had her eyes tightly closed, but that didn't stop the tears falling out. Her body shook with silent sobs. She had to be hating herself right now, but she had no reason to. It does not matter what your minds tells you, your body will always react.

I looked up at my brother, for the first time since this had started, wondering how the fuck he let me get this far, how he let me put my hands on her after he threatened to kill me if I ever touched her again?

Edwin's eyes were bloodshot and his pupils dilated. He was high and possibly drunk as well. That wasn't like him. He hasn't snorted a line in years. Something must have gone down, something bad.

I shifted Isabella off of me and on to the couch beside me. Edwin leaned over her, wrapping her legs around his waist.

I left them there. I couldn't take part and I couldn't and wouldn't watch. He wouldn't hurt her, high or not, he wasn't me, he hid himself well.

I locked the door to my father's office trapping them in there. No one would dare go in there anyway unless invited.

I went back out into the main area, my focus on the bar. I walked behind it and pulled a bottle of scotch off of the top shelf, I wouldn't need a glass.

I found an empty table at the furthest corner of the room. Out of sight, out of mind. I opened the bottle and took a large swig from it, welcoming the burn.