Chapter 36

WARNING: This story contains mature themes and is intended for mature readers.

This chapter contains graphic violence and may offend some people. Please do not read if this offends you.

ANTHONY STEPHEN.

Tanya made the stupid mistake to seek out Victoria, although the idea was not her's but her father-in-law's. What a gentleman Dante was, sending his son's wife to do his dirty work.

As it turned out, of the two guards that took shifts at the house, one was a close friend of Noah's and the other was Tanya's step-brother. Noah's friend, well, he was swimming with the fish right now, but Tanya's step-brother had managed to sneak away leaving Tanya to face the music alone.

I had Tanya chained down in the basement of my bar. The delusional bitch thought she could play us. She thought we might give a damn and go easy on her because she was a female.

She betrayed the family, she helped her husband and father-in-law with whatever plan they had. Male or female, you don't go against the family. Tanya had signed her own death sentence.

My brother was crouched down beside her, moving the hair out of her bloodied face.

"You're a coward," she spat out. "Hitting a woman. You're a pig."

"Tell us what we want to know, Tanya, and I will let you go," my brother said.

"Fuck you. I have nothing to tell you." My brother stood up, rubbing his eyes. I had to hand it to him, he was trying hard to hold back.

""I'm trying my fucking best to be nice to you, Tanya," he said.

I cracked my neck and my fingers. Stalking over to where the two of them were. I stood next to my brother grinning down at Tanya.

I straddled her on the chair, not giving a damn about my weight. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back to a painful angle.

"You listen to me, you fucking bitch. You think you've had it rough up until now, you haven't experienced anything yet," I said. "I will bring you close to death and take it away again and again and again, until you tell me everything that I want to know, you got that?"

"Go ahead, do your worst. They know where I am. They're coming for me and when they do, you two are as good as dead," she said.

Behind us, my brother let out a humorous chuckle. "Oh, Tanya, they don't know where you are," he said.

"I have a tracker. You two are fucked," she said smugly.

"You mean the tracker in your bracelet?" My brother asked, now standing behind her bent head. "Shame about that bracelet. It's now swimming with Paulo."

It took her a moment for my brother's words to register, but when it finally clicked into her head, her face turned white making my brother and I laugh in her face.

"Now, shall we try this again," I said. "What is Dante up to?"

"They will still find me," she insisted. "Noah will find me."