Chapter 7

A/N (don't have to read this)
Hey guys sorry for the long wait I just couldn't figure out what I wanted this chapter to be like but I hope you guys like it.
Oh and THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 500 READS LIKE WHAT THE HECK... YOU GUYS! MEANS SO MUCH TO ME LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH XXXX The photo is the colour of Ambers hair.

Wednesday 30th July

Lucy's POV

I wake up to a ray of sunshine streaming through the gap in the curtain.

What a lovely day.

I check my phone and notice that it's 7:00am.

Amber will be coming over at about lunch time so I gdecide its time to get up.

I change out of my nightware and into some exercise gear on to go for my morning walk.

As I'm walking outside I see my neighbour Suzie taking her little dog for walk, he's so cute!

I continue walking and notice that quite a lot of people exercise in the morning.

After I finish my walk, I jog up stairs and take a shower. Afterwards, I put on a pair of knee length denim shorts with rips and a loose neon yellow singlet paired with flip flops.

I decide have a light breakfast as I'm having a lunch date with Amber.

I then sit outside on the porch and continue to read my book. Not too long into reading my book I receive a text from my husband.

David: Hey baby, another late night tonight. :( I'll stay at Mikes again.

My reply: Awww ok :( see you later then babe love you ♥ oh and btw Ambers coming over here at 12pm today just to let you know xx

And that ended our conversation.

***

I'd finished reading my book, it took about an hour and a half which made the time 9:30am so I decide to do some laundry.

Approximately 45 minutes later I was finished so I figured I'd text Amber.

Me: Hey Ambs, was just wondering. Are we going out for lunch or do you want to stay in? xx

Ambs: Why don't we go out for lunch? How about Chipotle? xx

Me: Chipotle sounds fantastic :) see you at 12? xx

Ambs: For sure xx

Since we were going out I thought I should at least put some makeup on I didn't want to scare anyone while we're out.

Some light foundation, a bit of bronzer, nude lipstick and mascara. I tie my hair up in the most tidiest looking messy buns I could do and leave a few wavy strands hanging out.

I kick off my flip flops and put on some matching neon yellow flats and grab my white long strapped handbag this took about and hour so I had roughly 45 minutes to spare.

I decide to start reading another book called The Last Lie.

The book is about a man, who's wife lies to him about important things and when he finds out the worst that could be found out he can't take it anymore. The book is so interesting that I didn't even hear Amber walk in.

"Hello? Anyone home?" Amber calls.

"Oh my goodness, Ambs! Sorry I was just reading a book and I didn't hear you come in you look different- yet the same" I reply.

"Likewise" she smiles.

"But your hair! I'm loving the red, it's so- vibrant!" I say excitedly.