Chapter 19

Lucy's POV

*knock knock knock*

"I'm coming!" I call out from the kitchen

*knock knock*

Gosh. Didn't that person hear me? I walk into hallway with a fairly fast pace and see a silhouette through the windows by the front door. Picking up my speed I make it to the front door within seconds. I turn the door handle and see him standing on the porch facing away from me. I can't breath. It feels like a snake is wrapping itself around my stomach. My throat feels as though it's swelling up and it's closing in on itself. I rapidly blink praying he isn't actually there. When that doesn't work I furiously rub my eyes hoping it's just my imagination. But when I open my eyes I see him. I can't speak to him. I wouldn't know what to say.

He looks so innocent those stupid denim jeans that I love and that stupid white T-shirt that matches mine. I wish we didn't have so many memories together. I wish he didn't have to be so handsome and charming. I wish I had never met him in college. I wish he didn't have the power to make me weak in the knees. I wish we never were. But I wish so much right now that I meant all of those things. Stupid heart.

"Hey Luce" David says with that totally adorable but stupid half smile

"What do you want?" I ask hoping it sounded as harsh as it did in my head

"I want to explain everything" he look so genuine and serious but it just hurts so bad

"Why should I even give you the time of day?" I ask with my voice cracking

"Please just let me in" David asked in that voice I loved so much

"Can't you see what you've done to me? I'm in agony and you would've known that too but you continued to have an affair. Didn't you think about how this would affect me? And your child? I'm in so much pain right now. How do you expect me to just let you come in? You don't deserve that pleasure. You're a complete and utter asshole! And I'm not going to stand for it anymore. So please just leave me alone and don't even talk to me" tears were streaming down  my face yet again.

David placed hand on my shoulder and softly rubbed. Oh how I missed his touch.
"Luce I-" "Don't even say it. Just get what you wanted and get out" I pushed his hand off and walk back inside. I can't believe him.

I walk upstairs to the bedroom and snuggle under the covers. I don't have the energy for all of this. Within seconds I was out like a light.

***

David's POV

"Luce I-" "Don't even say it. Just get what you wanted and get out" she pushed my hand off her shoulder and turned away from me, leaving me at the door. Isn't it ironic that what I wanted was her. I know I should've realized this sooner but every minute away from her kills me. And she's just acting like she doesn't want anything to do with me. I don't understand. Sure I hurt her but she can't just stop loving me that easily right? It's impossible. What do I do without her? I couldn't imagine a future without her. She's my world.

I walk upstairs and see my beautiful wife asleep on the bed. She looks so adorable. I slink over to her and rub cup her exposed cheek. I softly rub her face with my thumb. She shifts a little and I quickly retract my hand hoping I didn't wake her. She looks so peaceful so content. I wish I'd never made the stupid decision to cheat on her. She's best thing I've ever had and ever will have but now I'm not sure how much longer she'll be mine. If only I could go back in time.

***

2 hours later

I walk out of the shower and into the wardrobe. On my way to the wardrobe I catch a glimpse of Lucy. She's still crashed out which I am kinda glad about, I wouldn't know what to say when if she had woken up. I throw on some black jeans, a plain grey t-shirt and some grey ankle socks and walk back out into the bedroom. The bed is empty and I hear the shower running. I walked a little closer and I could hear quiet sobs. Why is she crying? "Lucy? What's wrong?" I call out concerned.

A/N

Boom! Another chapter! Whoop whoop! Sorry the updates have been over the place I have a lot and I mean a lot of assignments for school and school is my main focus. Especially when it's your last year.. any way hope you enjoyed this chapter. I did want this to be longer but I wanted to do something special for the next chapter. My next chapter will probably be up this time next week.

Comment why you think Lucy is crying in the shower if you answer correctly I'll mention your name at the beginning of the next chapter.

Thanks lovelys  :*

See you next week xox

Actually IM THINKING ABOUT UPDATING TOMORROW! SO KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED! THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SO PATHETIC SORRY GUYS!!!