Chapter 20

A/N

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DIDN'T GET TO READ THIS CHAPTER IM SO SORRY I DONT KNOW HOW TOT FIX THIS BUT ANYWAY HERE IS WHAT THIS CHAPTER WAS LIKE IN A BREIF DESCRIPTION.

Lucy had woke up from her slumber and received a terrible gift. She rushed to the shower and washed away the pain. So to speak. David was worried about her as he could hear her crying in the bathroom. He begged her to tell him was happened. She heard him talking on the phone and when she finally opened the door he dropped his phone. From the shock he'd received whilst talking to Emily. She had just told him that she was pregnant. Lucy was concerned for him and asked what was wrong he explained to her that Emily had just told him about the pregnancy and Lucy felt as if a hole hand been punched through her heart. David asked what was wrong with her and she tried hard to hold back what she was going to say but she walked over to the bed and revealed a blood stain on the bed sheets. Her and David had a moment and cried together while hugging. She then forced him out of the house to go see Emily. Which David said he would tell Emily he'd support the baby but they were no longer going to be in a relationship. Lucy doesn't think he'll do that as she cannot trust him. She gets a little depressed and then decided to cut her hair. When she's finished cutting her hair it ends up looking like Katy Perrys hair on "Part of Me". She then looks at the scissors and her arm and cuts a semi deep 5cm vortices line into her left forearm. She drops the scissors in a panic and sobs. She hates herself for wanting to cause herself more pain. It ended like this.

Lucy's POV

Maybe I wanted to die. Maybe.