Seventy-Four: She didn't even say it back

Lukas's POV

"What is she doing here?" Mia rolled her eyes at the sight of Bella's bag on the floor as she dropped hers on the couch.

"She's getting ready for class." I said, trying not to get into it too much.

"That's not what I meant, Lukas!" Mia raised her voice as she approached me. "What is she doing in my apartment! I don't want to see her!" Her loud voice made me turn around to meet her as she squeezed her eyes at me.

"I live here too Mia! She's still my girlfriend." I raised my voice to not let her walk over me, as if that was ever going to happen. I took the eggs off the plate to make sure I couldn't let them burn, cause by the look on my sisters face this was going to end in a heated argument.

"I don't care Lukas, she needs to get out, now! I wanted to come home and study peacefully! But now the day's already ruined cause she's here!" Mia scoffed as she rolled her eyes at me and the way she was acting now was as if they were never friends and it was going to crush Isabella. Fuck this!

"What the fuck is your problem!" I said, angerly throwing the fork I was stirring the eggs with in the sink. "She's your friend!"

"Not anymore!" She was quick to answer as she coldly pulled up her shoulders as if she couldn't care less.

I shook my head and pushed my hands through my hair. This was so frustrating, the entire situation so messed up. "I don't get why you're taking it out on her Mia." I sighed.

"Cause she's a lying backstabbing bitch, that's why!" She yelled, rolling her eyes again, her fists clenched as if she was about to punch something. This is not fair! And so out of line!

"I asked her to not tell you! If anyone you should be mad at me! Not her! For fucks sake Mia. We fought about this and she always took your side, trying to convince me to tell you. She wanted to do the right thing!" I yelled, my entire body stiff with frustration. Why can't she fucking see that!

"Well, she didn't! You lied, she lied! Everyone lied!" She yelled again, slamming both her hands flat on the kitchen counter.

"Then why aren't you fucking mad at me!" I straight on yelled, shaking my head.

"Oh I'm mad! I'm fucking pissed at you too! But I can't cut ties with family, can I, not when we live together! Poisonous friends on the other hand, those I can get rid of." She rolled her eyes once more and at every word coming out of her mouth I got more frustrated.

"Do you even hear yourself talking! Mia fucking hell she's a great friend! The fucking best one you'll ever get, and yes she made a mistake by letting me talk her into it but she doesn't want to hurt you! Trust me!"

"That's the thing, I don't fucking trust you, either of you! Not anymore!" The sound of her voice even louder than it already was.

"Mia she's just as upset about it as y-"

"Who's fucking side are you on Lukas?" Fucking hell let me talk! Mia cut me off, throwing her hands in the air, before crossing them in front of her chest.

"Quite frankly, her side, cause you're really acting like a bitch right now!" There, I said it. And by the way she was asking I wasn't even feeling guilty about it anymore.

"Unbelievable. You're still picking her side, when I'm the one who got cheated on by my boyfriend and screwed over by everyone I care about! How are you still on her fucking side!"

"Because I fucking love her with everything I have! I know that's hard for you to believe as you only care about yourself right now!" I yelled, spewing the words at her, the look on her face the clear image of shock and betrayal.