Ninety-One: Snowflake, I'm here

Lukas's POV

Fuck I'm a mess right now! I swear if Drew got his hands on her I'm going to kill him, really kill him this time. I ran through the hallways like a was training for a marathon, completely out of breath but not from running but caused by the fear tightening around my chest. I nearly tripped when I reached the administration office and flew to the nearest bathroom. I swung open the door yelling my sisters name.

"Here!" She yelled from one of the toilets, her voice still holding complete horror; but that's not what caught my attention, Bella's squeaky breaths echoing from the walls did, the sound sending chills down my spine.

"Fuck!" I exhaled my heart ripped out at the sight of her. Bells sat on the cold tiled floor, her head back against the wall with wide eyes as she tried to catch a breath. She was so pale and seemed completely away from the world, her hands shaking like she was freezing. I could see her struggle to breathe, hell I could even feel it as I felt the air getting knocked out of me.

"Lukas, do something!" Mia yelled, her hand pulling me down on the floor with her. "She isn't okay!" My sister cried; her face completely wet with tears.

I heard her but my gaze never left Bella. Fuck, I don't know what to do either. "I can see she's not okay Mia!" I yelled at her, not intending to be mean but the harsh words unwillingly left my mouth. Fuck! Bella must have heard my voice because out of nothing she reached out trying to grab something. "It's okay. Baby, I'm here." I said putting my hands on either side of her face, sitting in front of her on my knees. "You need to breathe Bella." I raised my voice, slightly shaking her head. I had no idea what I was doing. "Come one, please just breath." I urged when her chest was moving up and down but she was still gasping for air. "Fuck, please breathe!" I felt helpless, unaware of how to get her out of this.

"Lukas do something!" Mia cried next to me on the floor, but her panic was only making my anxiety worse, and I was worried sick already.

"Mia, shut up! You're not helping!" I barked and I probably would have to apologize for it later as Mia's sobs were only sounding louder. "Baby, come on! Don't do this to me!" I cried, feeling my emotions squeeze my throat shut. If this is how I feel I can't imagine what Isabella is feeling right now. I did the only thing I knew, which was to put my lips on hers in a poor attempt to stop her sharp and short intakes of breath. I did it again, tasting the salt from her tears spilled across her lips. I did it once more, trying to calm her down, letting her know she wasn't alone but even though she seemed to be calming down a bit this was far from enough. My hands held her face tightly on both sides. Please Bella! What the fuck do I do! "Mia do you have a paper or a plastic bag!" I yelled, completely succumbed to worry and stress.

"Yes, my lunch is in it." She sobbed, already trying to find it in her bag.

"I'm sorry about your lunch but I need the bag!" She was already emptying her lunch bag onto the bathroom floor before stuffing the back into my hands.

"As if I can eat right now!" She sobbed watching me with wide eyes as I held the bag in front of Bella's mouth, having her breath into it.

Bella's shaky hands immediately wrapped around the paper bag; her eyes still blank as if she was staring into nothing. This is killing me! "Bella, deep breaths! You can do this! This will end!" I tried to calm her down, one of my hands helping her on the bag and my other cupping the side of her face, my thumb caressing her cheek on the rhythm she was supposed to breathe. "Come one, we're going to count to four, breathing in and out for four seconds." I said what I through sounded the right thing to do, I don't even know I just needed to help her. The way she was looking so terrified, cut through me and tore me apart, I was barely holding it together myself while I helped her count to four, not even knowing if she could hear me. After a minute or so her breathing started to slow down and her eyes seemed to be staring at something now instead of into nothing, she was staring at me.