Five: promise me!

Isabella's POV

When we arrived at his car, a black classic ford mustang because he wasn't already a walking cliché, he opened the passenger door. But I wasn't going to get in without giving him a hard time. I crossed my arms and just looked at him with a blank stare.

"I'm not getting in." I snarled at him causing him to sigh and shake his head. Her rubbed the back of his neck while watching me from head to toe.

"Please, get in the car Isabella." He asked nicely, much to my surprise.

"No."

"Please, I'm not going to beg." He mumbled under his breath while tugging at his black messy hair making it even more messy. That's the thing about Lukas, on the outside he is what every girl wants, on the inside not so much. He is moody, rude, controlling and I only have known him for a couple of hours.

"I said no." Still keeping my arms crossed in front of my chest that was still, by his doing, drenched. When a cold gust of wind blew over my skin I shivered.

"Get in the car, you are cold." He suggested while putting his hands on my shoulders before rubbing his them up and down my arms to warm me up but instead of swooning for this grand gesture I took a step back, making his hands fall to his sides. He looked frustrated but as much as he frowned his brows, his lips wore a smirk.

"Well, you are the reason I'm cold, you asshole!" I snapped.

"You are one sassy princess." He said and all of a sudden I felt an arm under my legs and one in my back and before I knew it I was swept off my feet, literally. I could feel his strong arms lifting me up and his muscles tense around me as he sat me down in the passenger seat before leaning in and buckling up my seatbelt. "Be warned, I don't do begging. Yet, I always get what I want." He whispered in my ear. The tip of his nose touched my cheek and for some reason I wasn't cold anymore. He pulled away before slamming the door and walking over to the other side of the car. As he walked in front of the car I noticed yet another tattoo. It was a compass on the inside of his arm in I found myself staring at it and following it along with Lukas until he sat down behind the steering wheel. Our gazes met when he turned to me. His grey eyes looked soft and his demeaner was completely calm. I was seeing a different Lukas than I had at the party. He looked at my arms which were still crossed over my chest trying to cover my exposed bra. When he saw me looking down, hiding my shame, he put his lips in a straight line and reached over to the back seat. He got a grey hoodie from the back and put it in my lap, still holding his hand on the fabric. "Here, to cover yourself up, I kind of can see your bra."

"I bet you enjoy the show." I mumbled under my breath before clenching my jaw shut.

"Just take the hoodie Bella." He whispered looking at me with disappointment in his eyes. There was something about him I couldn't read. He wasn't angry anymore, he wasn't rude, he was actually kind of nice.

"It's still your fault!" I raised my voice before yanking the hoodie from his hand and quickly pulling it over my head while he started the car. I finally felt less exposed and the hoodie was soft against my skin, it even smelled like him and I didn't know why I was enjoying that so much.

"Isabella, I'm really sorry." He said over the roaring engine looking at me wearing his hoodie which caused him to smile.

"For what exactly? You did so much to me tonight..." I hissed while pulling up my shoulders and staring straight ahead.

"Everything. Spilling the drink and most of all what I whispered to you...When I saw you run off I realized I went too far. I'm sorry." I felt his eyes more on me than on the road but I kept looking away from him.