Sixty-Five: You did what?"

Lukas's POV

I tried to roll over on my side, regretting that decision for two reasons. One it hurt like a bitch, my ribs feeling as if they were put through a blender, hit with a meat crusher and my muscles stiff as a board. And the worst of all, I rolled over to an empty bed... She's gone... instant sadness filled me, not knowing why she wasn't next to me, and if she wasn't here than where was she...

I sat up, grunts escaping through my clenched teeth as even getting up hurt. I lifted up my sore arm to throw a nervous hand through my bedhead, moving my messy hair out of my face and of my forehead. I needed to think because this situation being the empty space in my bed was seriously stressing me out. Maybe she didn't mean it... Maybe she did want to break up and did she just say she loved me so I wouldn't freak out on her... seriously what else could there be...I hoped she would just be wandering in the house somewhere at 11:30 pm. Her phone isn't on the nightstand, so she definitely left, why? Jesus I'm freaking out now.

I grabbed my own phone from the nightstand, immediately going to my favorites to call my snowflake. Come on, pick up, pick up. Nothing, as I only heard the phone going straight to that annoying voicemail. Pick up Bells. I bit my lip trying another time to reach her but still nothing. Fuck!Abandoning the call I straight went on to message her, desperately needing to know where she was.

Me: Bells, where are you? I don't know what happened to make you leave me, I thought everything was fine between us...? If I did something wrong, tell me. Please tell me...

I clenched the phone between my hands, staring at the screen for the worst 30 minutes of my life, every second counting for an hour. Midnight, it's midnight and I still haven't heard from her. I let my head fall back against the headboard, a lump in my throat making me feel miserable and the tears stinging at the corners of my eyes not helping either as I thought about how loving we were in the shower as she cleaned the cuts on my face, my fingers explored her skin, making me forget the pain.

I took a deep breath in an attempt to calm myself down, my heartbeat speeding and pounding in my throat, pure panic that's what it was. I had a strange feeling, I felt lost, worried, desperate maybe, no definitely.Isabella, where are you? I heard myself mumble under my breath, calling her. I scrunched one knee up, bringing it to my chest so I could rest my chin on it, wrapping my arms around my leg.

Bells why the fuck did you leave me? My mind was making me think about every possible scenario all of them useless as they all ended the same, with her gone and nothing I could do about it, I just needed to know why... I felt my eyelids becoming heavy as I stared at my phone. Fucking 1 pm. I don't understand... I can't be without her, she's the only one who understands me, who gets me, sees me, loves me for me and I love her even more... Isabella please.

I buried my head in my folded arms on top of my knee, feeling as if I was floating on a cloud of self-pity, wishing this was a dream...

Almost wandering off to the deepest of my thoughts I faintly heard the front door fall shut, footsteps approaching my door, but at this point I had given up all hope. It was only until the door opened, which made me cock my head up and I saw her tiptoeing through the door, I believed I had really gone crazy. She was engulfed in mist of moonlight, the only thing lighting up the room making me wonder if I was dreaming...

Her eyes met mine, not sure if she saw me as I was sitting in the dark, but the feeling of her eyes being real made the hair on my bear arms stand up and a chunk of sadness fall of my shoulders, liberating me from the worst feeling in the world. She came back.