Thirty-Five: not so innocent after all

Isabella's POV

I turned around, letting go of his hand, the look on his face clueless. Not knowing what to do with his hands he put them back in his pockets. "So, you don't think I can be bad?" I said grinning at his surprised expression when the words pushed past my lips.

"You don't have it in you." He said with a husky voice, trying to provoke what was already clouding my mind. Oh I'll show you!

"Watch me!" I said before sliding my hand over his chest, grabbing a hold of the soft fabric of his hoodie. His lips parted at a loss of words. My hand trailed up, my finger tracing the tattoo in his neck which I had grown so fond of. I could hear his breathing change, becoming heavier by each inch my fingers traced.

I step forward, pushing slightly at his chest, forcing him to step back until his back hit the door, which was my cue to do what I had been waiting for, for too long. I stand on my tiptoes while my hand reaches to the back of his head. Our faces are perfectly aligned, and I don't hesitate to put my lips on his, the sensation electrocuting the butterflies in my stomach. I need to be closer and I need him to want me as much as I want him. I pulled back before pushing myself into him further, our lower bodies inseparable. Lukas gasped before letting his head fall back against the door, closing his eyes briefly.

I didn't stop there, my lips made their way to his neck, putting my lips on his soft skin. I wanted to tease him, to pull back and dive in again but a warm hand trailed up my back to my head, holding me in place, pushing my lips against his skin once more. His other hand latched onto my hip before finding a place under my sweater, my top the only thing between us. I felt my body react to his touch as a tingly feeling between my legs took over all my senses.

While my lips sucked at the skin in his neck, this time deliberately leaving my mark, like the bad girl I am, he moaned in his most deep and husky voice, which accelerated the throbbing in the most sensitive part of my body. My hands found their way under his hoodie. To my surprise, he wasn't wearing anything underneath, but I wasn't complaining as I could feel every muscle under his skin tense as my fingers hit the hem of his jeans, his boxers slightly sticking out. I could feel his fingers digging in my skin as my finger slid along his boxers while pushing my hips into his, his excitement clearly bulging in his pants.

"Fuck." He whispered, his forehead pushing at the side of my temple. His hand leaving the back of my head only to cup my cheek. I smirked, knowing the perfect place where to further tease him. My fingers slid inside his boxers, almost trembling with excitement. He pulled my face towards his only to make our lips touch as he kissed me back, vigorously, full of passion, his tongue sliding inside my mouth.

When my fingers fidgeted with the button of his jeans he stopped, looking at me with dark eyes. I finally freed the button and pulled his zipper down, my finger snapping the band of his boxers to get his attention. He closed his eyes to compose himself, but I wasn't going to let him get away from the moment, so I gently cupped his excitement over his pants which only made him tense up. "Bells stop... Now you still can." He whispered near my ear, his cheek against my temple.

"Not a chance." I whispered back. He pushed me away from him, putting unnecessary space between us and every part of my body was immediately craving his touch. He was panting, his eyes staring into mine and I was unsure what he was thinking.

"Say that again." He whispered sincerely, longing dripping from his voice.

"Not a chance." I said, a smirk on my lips, trying to make my desires clear for him to finally understand. As soon as I finished speaking his hands grabbed my waist, turning us around, pushing me against the door, intensifying the wetness between my thighs. His lips are on mine again and I hope to never leave them, not in a million years. My hand reached back, turning the lock on the door, giving Lukas the perfect nudge to let him know what I want. I want him. When the lock turned, he smiled against my lips and like he was reading my mind, his hands grabbed around my legs, pulling me up.