Chapter 8

{1st person POV}

Before me was one of the few people that I had no desire of seeing at the moment...

The person in question was a large man wearing some sort of robe amour with shoulder plates that would seem to get in the way of door frames from how wide they were, The man himself was very handsome sporting some very detailed facial features but his most striking trait was the long crimson hair that reached down to his shoulders. 

Though he did not appear to be alone, besides the man was a woman dressed in a maid outfit which clung tightly to her figure accentuating her curves, besides her beautiful figure much like the man she had a very beautiful mane of hair with hers being colored pure silver. 

The people before me where none other than Sirzechs Lucifer, the great devil king... 

And Grayfia Lucifuge, the strongest queen...

Sirzechs: ''Good evening, I apologies for the sudden appearance

Sirzechs: ''Good evening, I apologies for the sudden appearance.. but I hoped that I could talk to you mister Y/N''

The man said rather casually with a friendly smile, his companion was of a different mood though having a stoic face that mostly concealed her emotions but not enough for me to not notice the intense annoyance she was radiating, which was specifically directed at me mind you.

Y/N: ''.... Sure, please come in''

I let the two in and lead them to the living room,  on my way there I give Ray and the others a sign to let them know to go inside their rooms until its over, not that they really needed to since they most likely sensed Zechs's power when he entered. 

Once we got to the living room, Sirzechs sat down while Grayfia remained standing right next to him as I took my seat opposite to them.

Y/N: ''Now... What do you two need?''

Grayfia: ''Show some respect human, do you not know who you are speaking to?''

The woman seems to have gotten offended even though I appeared as inoffensive as possible, she does not seem to like me for some reason which is weird since I never met her personally...