1

"Our previous heist was the Biggest heist of this planet, people follow us, appreciate us and our work...." The professor said. 

"it means we are famous professor" said Nairobi. To which professor nodded. "let's celebrate then, cheers" Tokyo said raising her wine glass. I saw Sergio and nodded to continue.

Little did they know what my brother is going to say the next.

FLASHBACK 

"are you crazy Sergio? We worked so hard  and now suddenly you want us to get assistants why because of you got a new girlfriend....and you want to spend your time with her... We can't trust anyone, brother, remember you said this to me" I said.

"Berlin now is the time to add people into this, we did the heist once and we won, we can do anything work together. It's not because of my girlfriend it is because we all have our personal lives, we want other people to  help us in reducing our work." Sergio explained.

"okay I would agree to this only if we all don't chose our assistents randomly but we open training for those who are willing to join the group and then choosing the right one." I smirked knowing my dear brother would never ever admit this.

.

.

.

"if that's what you want brother, then I don't have any issue with this." He said.

PRESENT

"WHAT" not only Denver, everyone was stunned thinking "has my brother gone mad". While I stayed quite looking everyones face, Denver was like someone asked him to give Monica back to Arturo, Nairobi and Tokyo were ready to chop off my brother, Rio, ah that little kid, was looking for her Juliet to say something. I like the brothers, I mean Oslo and Helsinki; and Moscow they are always in for anything their leader asks for.

"Professor, we decided that the heist is the only thing we are together for." Tokyo spoke. 

"The plan was that, but we all have a new life after the heist, Dever you got Monica who is pregnant" Sergio pointed his hands towards Monica. Directing his hands to Rio he said to Tokyo, "you got Rio, and you two already decided to go to an isolated island".

This guy knows so well how to the play cards and have anyone on his side. 

"I think he's right, Son" Moscow told Denver, "Professor, count me in" He smiled.

"Papa, you said it was over" Denver tried to convince his father.

"And now I'm saying we should be a part of this" He declared.

"I think the professor is right Denver" Monica tried to convince his husband. Poor guy

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Professor we all are with you in this." All said.  

Author's Note:

How are you all? I recently finished watching Money Heist and this story is what i dreamed today and I told that to my lovely friend, she encouraged me to write this on Wattpad. So here it is.

Well my favourite character of Money Heist is Berlin. Do comment yours. 

Also I want to say, It's an AU so the characters will not be totally those depicted in the season.   

Hopefully you will like it.

Take care. Stay at home. And be safe.

N.x