5

Next few days passed really quick, I lied to my parents of I need to go to Madrid for my research work for a month or two. To which they lucky believed and agreed. Papa said he'll book me a ticket. My bags were packed, I still got two days to be there.

I was laying on my bed, staring at wall, thinking, It might be my last 2 days here, I might never come back. I packed the photoalbum I have of my past too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Papa and Mama were going with me to the airport to see off, little did they know that maybe it's the last time they will see their daughter. I was feeling myself like a criminal living my world behind, but at least I could be myself.

After taking my bags out  of the trunk, mama hugged and said "Bye honey! take care of yourself" I smiled.

I waved my parents and went inside. The flight was smooth. At the exit of the airport I saw a man holding my name card, just as the professor instructed.

The man said,  "Bienvenida, señora". "Gracias" I replied.

He took me to Palomeque. I was so tired that I slept during the ride.

I felt someone was shaking me and saying, " Señora estamos aquí" I rubbed my eyes and saw there was a man standing near the car, it was Professor.

He opened the door for me and I got out, "Welcome here, hope you had a great journey" 

"Yeah I had, thanks professor" I smiled.

"Well, I was waiting for you, let's go to the orientation, where your mentor is" He said to which I nod. 

I followed the professor, he took me inside, down the stairs we took a left and was a hall.

.

.

"Inside is your trainer, he's name is........... 

Author's note:

Hi everyone, the above used Spainish words are:

Bienvenida, señora means Welcome madam

Gracias means thanks

Señora estamos aquí means madam we are here...

N.x