14

A peaceful silence, a cool breeze, a starry night, him messing with my hair, I staring at him, no other people to interrupt. Sounds so romantic 

"So beautiful" he said caressing my jaw line, making me smile.

"I have ever  told you, that you had an effect on me since I first saw you?" He inquired. causing me to blush.

He lightly peck my lips. "if not, then you do have"

I am never being so emotionally attached with someone so quick. I was always been the person who never got such attention from any guy before. Maybe because I was a book worm or I don't party, I don't dress like others.

"are you sleepy?" he asked. I denied.

"okay then, let's play a game" he suggested. 

I frowned. "what type of game, if I may ask?" I smiled so that I don't sound rude.

"Have you heard of like get to know each other type game." He explained.

"wait..you mean 20 questions?" I chuckled.

"yeah that, sorry bad with names." He pouted.

I reposition myself facing to him and said, "okay shoot your question."

He smirked and stared at me for a minute making me nervous. 

I waved hand infront of his face, "hello, Berlinn,hello" to mock him.

"what do you want to be?" He asked.

Seriously.

To be honest, I was't expecting this. I nervously chuckled, "umm..Fashion designer" I sighed.

"The why are you doing business and shit?" He frowned.

I looked up and sighed again. " I guess disadvantages of being the only child." 

He was still confused but a few seconds later he understood, "forced?" I noded.

The atmosphere got tensed just by the first question. He placed a hand on my knee and gently rubbed, "if you don't want to play or answer certain questions then please tell, I will never force you to answer" 

I hate it when someone do pity on me after knowing my story. I was bit annoyed but any other response by him would pissed me off more.

"It's fine" I paused, "what you wanted to be?"

He chuckled, "you won't believe?"

"just tell" I nudged him

" An artist" He told.

"wow..really? " He nodded.

"do you draw now?" I inquired. 

He pouted and thought for a second, "yeah sometimes"

We asked so many things from favorite food to favorite country to favorite celebrity. we were on the ending of this game when he asked, 

"have you ever been in love?" 

"no, I do had a crush on someone, but he kinda rejected it, but love...no" I explained.

"have you?" I countered.

"I had five divorces. Do you know what five divorces are? Five times I believed in love" he sighed.

"I was married, to a girl, Tatiana" He admitted. His words hit me.

"was?" I inquired.

"she..she was shot by the police." He huffed.

"oh..I am sorry." 

"I moved on" He told. Then we both got silent for don't know how long. Might be I asked something wrong which upset him. I guess that's it. I was about to say goodbye when he questioned,

"so, does your boyfriend know about this training and stuff?" 

I poked my cheek with my tongue. "If it's your way of asking do I have a boyfriend... my answer is No" I laughed lightly.

He joined me and smirked. "you are beauty with brain, I see"

I shrugged.

"so..umm..now...do you..have one?" I nervously asked.

"no I don't do girlfriends, just fuck and leave" He admitted. Ouch

Some people really know how to comfort while scattering their heart. 

Maybe he read my mind, he instantly added,

.

.

.

.

.

.

"before now"

Author's note:

Hi everyone. 

Hope you all are doing great. Hope you will like this chapter. If yes then do click the Star.....to vote.

If you have any suggestions the suggestions/ comment area is always open.

Also, for the HEROPHINE / HESSA lovers. There is a new story I am working on. Check out my new story THIS IS US - HERO FT. & JOSEPHINE AU.

Take care. Stay safe.

N.x