8

There were 3 rooms in the hallway where Berlin took us. On the second room he said, "Lima and Vienna this will be your room." and he moved to the third one, totally ignoring if we heard or not...arrogant

Livia and I got a same room which I was thankful. But the room was not an ideal one, It was like the one in some cheap hotels where hero took the heroine to safe her from the vilian.

She took the first bed near the door while I took the one near the balcony, no room was having an attached washroom, but there was a one in our hallway which we can use.

For the lunch we were called to the basement. All mentors including him was on the table across the room. However, I could feel someone staring from my peripheral view, which I ignored.

1 min.

2min.

5min.

This was too much. He was still staring. I huffed and got up to discard the remaining food. I like him, but still staring someone while eating is annoying. I'm always the person who got confused when someone stare.

The rest of the day went soomth, we went back to our room and I was so tired that I instanlty went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Get up....You have 10 minutes.....Hurry up.....5 left...." I heard someone saying but I was so sleepy that I can't comprehend.

"She is still sleeping?" A voice asked.

"I tired but she....." Another voice said but the first interfered and said,"okay..you go and join the other girls..I'll bring her."

After few seconds there was a noise of closing the door.

Berlin's POV

I watched her sleeping. she looked so calm, so peaceful. I went a little closer to her and gently said, "Vienna get up." She hummed but showed no response.

Her hair were bit messy. Although she had a catcher but still few strands were on her face closer to her lips.

I smiled to myself... what a girl...and extended my hand to place them away from her face. While doing so my fingers touched her skin. It was so soft, so creamy, feathery. I gently stroke her check. I was admiring her beauty when Perla aka Sydney knocked the door.

"We are waiting for you, if you know" She said eyeing me then Rosa.

"Miss if you know there is a thing called manners, which I think you should work on." I said.

"Oh yeah, and I think you should work on your memory." She replied.

"Oh..my..my...sure...I love how much you cared, honey" I smirked and said.

I think we spoke a bit loud which caused Rosa to wake up.

"Wh..what's happening?" She said in a calm sleepy voice.

"Finally, sleeping beauty decided to wake up." Perla grinned.

I composed myself and in a very professional way said, "Vienna if you want to stay here and work then you should know some fucking rules. You got 2 minutes to get ready we are going out for a walk."

.

.

Bitch Perla....

Author's note:

I hope you all are doing good. Sorry I had to post it again... beacause there was a technical issue. What do you think of berlin is feeling for our dear Rosa? Well to me a crush.... but what about you?

If you like this story then please vote .... Also, the suggestion box is always open.. Yesterday I was planning the end of the story and to me it was soo good...😭😭But still suggestions are always welcome..

Take care..Stay safe...

N.x