3

"You liked it right?" Mama asked coming out my dressing . I nodded because it was not a bad choice. 

"that's my girl." She kissed my forehead. "now get ready, I need to select mine dress too" she opened the door and left, leaving me and the dress alone.

I took a shower and waxed my legs and arms. Wrapped myself in a towel and went to dressing for makeup. After that I put on my dress. It was an off white base covered with gold shimmer lines tube dress that fits perfectly with my curves, giving me  a perfect shape. I matched it with skin stiletto, blow dry my hair and went down.

Papa was waiting for us in his car. I opened the door and sat. 

"oh..my..my.. look my daughter looks like a princess " he complimented. I blushed.

Soon mama came and we started heading towards the restaurant.

It's been two hours of me sitting here, while my parents are talking to Mr. Roman about business stuff. 

"excuse me" I said and went to the rest room. 

as I was heading back to the table, someone pulled me, placing hand on my mouth.

I tried to punch but he seems to be strong. " Listen, I don't want to Hurt you, just listen to me and you are free" the voice said. I showed my acknowledgment with a nod, soon he set me free.

I turned around and found him, the mastermind, the clever. You guessed it right . 

I saw Professor. Standing in front of me the person who lead the biggest heist.

"pro..fes...or" I whispered .

"yeah... Yeah it's me , please don't scream, I need to talk to you" he said while catching his breath.

"But what are you doing here..?" "wait were you following me?" "oh shit, am I in danger?" "are you rob the Restaurant" " no..no.. Why would someone rob a restaurant" I started to ramble stupid questions.

"hey hey.. Relax...relax...take a deep breath" professor directed.

After few seconds I calm down. "are you okay now?" He inquired to which I nod.

"good, now shall we discuss the issue?" He asked. 

"umm...yeah..sure..unless I'm not in danger" I whispered.

"I assure you no one is in danger" professor told. "okay then" I replied with a shaky breath.

"well, I kinda studied you" he begin. "okayy" I replied confusedly . Why someone like him studied me.

"I'm not forcing you or anything, I found you like us, support us, so I'm giving you a chance of joining us" he said. I confusedly look his face like he is from some other planet.

"I..i...think you are confusing me with someone else professor" I stated.

"no..Rosa...Rosa Martin..I am talking to the right person, anyway, you got two days to think, we are offering secret training then the one got selected will be the assistant of your trainer " he explained.

"professor, how can you trust me with secret training , I could report this" I said.

"I know that you would never do this" he declared.

"how are you so sure" I inquired with a grin.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"because of Berlin"  he then left, whispering "2 days"

Author's Note:

Hi everyone. Hope you all are doing fine. So what do you think will Rosa accept the offer or not.

my suggestion box is always open, if you have any suggestion then do tell.

N.x