13

FIRST NIGHT OF THE TRAINING

Berlin's POV:

 She was on her legs and arms on the bed while I was standing next to the bed. 

"ahh...y-yeah..Berlin..right there" She moaned with every thurst.

The room was filed with two noises one her moaning and other our body slapping with one another.

"I am about to..ohh.." with that she reached her climax after a few more thursts I too get my climax.

We both lied in the bed. She was trying to nuzzle into me. Which was making me annoyed.

I sighed, "I think you should leave now"

She got confused and said, "wait...umm..are you serious?"

I licked my lips as they were bit dry. "yes I am serious, what we had was just one time don't expect more"

She rolled her eyes and got up from the bed and get dressed with a serious look.

"you'll pay for it Berlin" with that she started walking to the door.

I smirked because none of this shit matters to me. "close the door on your way out. Perla"

She showed the middle fingers and smashed the door on the way out.

PRESENT

Rosa's POV:

On the way Berlin was looking at me several times and gave his sweet smiles which made me blush everytime.

By 7 we got back, we all were sweaty so went to take a quick shower. I was waiting for my turn with Perla by my side.

"How are you feeling now?" She asked.

"umm...sorry" I was bit confused since when she cared about me.

"You heard me. How are feeling I saw you crying on the balcony." She elaborated.

"I am better now" I gave a nervous smile. Did she saw me and Berlin too.

She fake pouted and nodded. "If you need me I am here" 

"oh.. thanks"

We all had a breakfast and then Berlin took us for Archery training but not with arrows but with guns.

It was my turn. I bite my lips out you nervous and swallow the lump in the throat.

I tired once but missed.

twice missed

thrice failed. 

"not like that" Berlin said.

I sighed. "What a naive" Perla said high enough to let anyone hear. Bitch

Berlin gave her an angry look.

He came behind me, snaked my waist with one hand and other was holding my arm. He placed his chin on my shoulder and whispered," I wish I could kiss you right now"

causing me to bite my lips. "don't do that otherwise I couldn't resist, meet me at 12, same place" he said.

"Are we here all day?" she rolled her eyes.

Berlin immediately fired whichh hit the bull's eye. He backed off of me and said, "This is how it is" 

I did the next one myself which hits the bull's eye. I jumped with joy and laughed causing everyone to appreciate me expect her.

The day passed quickly. It was 12. I sneaked out of my room silently. I don't want Livia to wake up. I lightly closed the door and went to the balcony. He was already there.

He back was facing me but as I reached he turn around and greeted, "I thought you'll never come."

"Maybe it was a last minute change of mind" I shrugged. He lightly laughed while siting down on the same spot yesterday.

"Are you going to stand whole night?" He smirked.

i smiled and sat besides him. 

he hold my hand and inquired, "how was your day?" 

"good, better than yesterday, what about you?" I asked. "Good"

I nodded and slightly bite my lips intentionally. "you do that on purpose, don't you?"

I pouted and shrugged like I don't know what he was saying. "someone is not as innocent as she is trying to me." he grinned while playing with my hair strand. 

Author's Note:

Hi everyone. 

Hope you all are fine. If you like the story please vote it. If any suggestions then do tell they are always welcomed. Reading you comments make me so happy.

I want to thank to all my readers and for the lovely 2K as I forgot to thank in previous update.

Take care. Stay safe.

N.x