Onew: Don't Interfere

Onew POV:

"I'll do it myself!"

Here they go again. My friends bugging me on my crush on y/n. We've all known each other since we were in grade school and I have always liked her. She is kind, caring, and motivates me in my singing career. But for some reason I could never tell her how I felt. It's nerve wracking to even think of confessing a love for someone that has lasted this long.

"Hyung, she's finally coming to visit after almost a year! She's been gone because of school and we get to hang out with her tomorrow!" Taemin reminded me. "Don't you think you should tell her how you feel?"

"I want to but it's just....difficult to say it. It's been so long since we've seen each other and I have no idea how I would even bring it up to her." I admitted.

"You never know, she could like you back." Minho said.

"Oh please, I don't think so. She never shows it."

"That's what you think. You really don't see it?"

"No. Never." I replied sadly.

I saw Key roll his eyes at me and he said "What's the point in waiting any longer. Man up and confess when she gets here tomorrow! We can even help you." he advised.

"No, if anything I should do it myself. I don't know how and when but just don't interfere okay?"

Y/n POV 

Finally! I arrived back in Korea after doing school abroad in London. I'm so excited to see the boys again! It's been a whole year since I've seen them... since I've seen Jinki. I missed him the most. I've liked him for all these years and to be apart this long really put a strain on me. But I'll finally see him when they pick me up from the airport! 

I went to the carousel and grabbed my bags off the belt. I gave Taemin a call.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Taemin-ah! It's Y/n!"

"Noona! We're here waiting for you! Where are you?"

"I'm walking out door B right now."

"Okay, we'll pull up!"

We hung up the phone and I waited by the curb for their car. A black SUV pulled up and I saw Tae jump out the passenger seat.

"Noona!!" he smiled, waving at me.

I smiled back and he ran up to me.

"How are you? How was school?" He asked grabbing my bags for me.

"It was great! I finally got my diploma!"

He smiled at me and lead me to the car. I finally reached the car and everyone jumped out the car to greet me. 

"Hey everyone!"

"Y/n! Oh my gosh we missed you!" Key exclaimed hugging me tightly. One by one I gave them a hug until I finally reached Jinki.

We smiled at each other and he bright me in for a tight squeeze. He was so warm and it was this warmth that I missed. 

"Welcome home." He whispered to me.

My heart was pounding being this close to him after so long. It was just conformation that I still felt the same way about him than before.

"Okay you two you've been hugging long enough." Minho spoke up bringing me back to reality.

"Oh sorry..." Jinki apologized to me.

"Haha, don't be. I missed you." I smiled.

Taemin and Key loaded my bags into the car and Minho went to sit in the driver's seat. But Jinki stayed next to me. He seemed to be starting at me, smiling and something was different in his eyes today. He just has no idea how much he drives me crazy. I wish I was able to gather up the courage to tell him how I feel...