::Taemin//Shy::

Your eyes stayed glued to him as he walked around the house the way he did. How could you not stare? He was simply too much. How could he just walk around with no shirt on around you knowing what it would do to your mind. All the thoughts swirling in your head made you think about what you've turned into. How could you think such dirty thoughts? Just by looking at him shirtless. You couldn't blame him though. It was boiling hot outside. But still you stare at him just simply walking around.
"_____, what are you looking at?" He asked as he suddenly turned around and his blonde hair flipped over his eyes and forehead.
"Uh nothing Taemin!" You panicked and turned around quickly looking back at the tv.
You could feel your heart face from his eyes that literally took your breath away. He had caught you staring at him. You could only think how he probably thought you were extremely creepy. You had asked to stay with Taemin a few weeks ago since you wanted to earn enough at your job before getting your own place. He gladly agreed to let you stay as long as you needed. You were grateful to him and helped around the house in return. As you looked down at your lap in thought you felt a shadow over you. Looking up, standing infront of you was a shirtless Taemin.
"Yah!" You screamed without realizing it.
"What's wrong?"
"S-sorry I got...I was surprised." You said hiding your face.
You heard Taemin chuckle at your action.
"Hey um _____?"
"Hm?"
"Would you mind doing me a favor?" He asked cutely.
"W-what is it?"
He smiled and looked away and you could swear he had a red face.
"I wanted to make you dinner but I'm no good at cooking. I'm terrible at it. Could you teach me?" He seemed to be very shy about asking.
"Sure. What are you trying to make?"
"Mmm Idunno." He replied.
"Well let's see what we have and we can make that." You suggested.
"Okay!" He smiled.
How could he be so cute but be hot at the same time? It was driving you crazy.
You walked over to the kitchen with Taemin and looked in the refrigerator for something to make for dinner.
"Well what do you like to eat?" You asked him.
"Meat!" He replied happily.
You laughed and reached for some chicken. Then you spotted some vegetables and grabbed them too.
"How about we bake this?" You asked holding it out.
Taemin cocked his head to the left staring at you.
"What?"
"How?"
You laughed instantly.
"I'll show you silly!"
Taemin smiled and placed his large hand on your head.
"Thank you...yeobo!"
Shocked at this, you blushed like crazy. Did he really just call you, a girl who was just a friend, yeobo?
"But I'm.. I'm not your-"
"But your like a wife." He interrupted.
"Oh..um thank you." You said shyly.
Quickly turning away from him to hide your face you prepared everything and taught him how to make dinner. A while later after the cooking was finished, you sat down to eat with him. As you ate together he smiled brightly and thanked you for helping him. Turning away shyly you only smiled in return. You got up to wash the dishes when suddenly a pair of warm arms wrapped around your waist.
"Yah! Taemin!"
"Thank you for dinner yeobo! It was wonderful!" He smiled.
"Y-you're very welcome..."
The nervousness inside you was building up rapidly. Why was he acting like this all of a sudden? Taemin just held you that way not letting go for a few moments.
"_____?"
You turned around in his arms only to have his lips crash into your own. Your eyes widened surprised by it all. Although you secretly waited for this moment, you couldn't help but be shocked that it actually happened. But you finally responded in closing your eyes and kissing him back passionately. He only deepened it further and further getting his tounge involved. He was being so forceful but also soft. He finally pulled away and smiled down at you. Only now you realized how tall he was and how much of a man he has become.
"Yeobo, I think you know now how I feel about you. I've been hiding it for a while." He blushed looking away.
"I wanted to know if maybe I could have you for myself? I want you to be mine." He said deeply.
"Taemin... I wanted to say that I... I feel the same. Please take me as yours." You pleaded.
He smiled genuinely and hugged you in his arms.
"Of course! But call me Oppa!" He laughed.
"Okay! Oppa!"