::Jonghyun//Bloody Kiss::

You woke up at 3 in the morning and Jonghyun still wasn't back from work. He's been comming home late recently because of late practice hours. He was really practicing for something new and exciting. You pulled the covers away and saw you wore nothing but your underwear to bed. You furrowed your eyebrows and sat there for a minute.
"Dude I swear I had clothes on when I went to sleep." You said aloud. You looked around and found Jonghyun's shirt that you had worn to bed on the floor. There were always those nights where you would somehow wake up with nothing on and realized you took off your pajamas in the middle of the night. How? You didn't know. It just happened. Finding the situation funny but weird you picked up the oversized shirt and put it back on.
"I'm such a weird human being." You said getting out the bedroom and walking towards the kitchen. Not caring that it was 3 am you walked towards the fridge and opened it. You inspected the insides when you found some blueberries inside the bottom drawer. You bent over to open it when suddenly hands placed themselves on your hips. Yelping at the action you shot up and turned around ready to knock out who ever was in your house. But as you turned around no one suspicious was there. Just Jonghyun.
"Oppa! You punk you scared me!" You yelled at him.
"I'm sorry but am I supposed to keep my hands to myself when my girlfriend is bending over right infront of me?" He smirked.
"You're embarrassing!" You hid your face in his shoulder.
"Haha I missed you too." He said hugging you.
"Alright now go to bed it's 3 am." You told him.
"But I'm not tired."
"How are you not?" You asked like he was crazy.
"Idunno I just waited so long to see you so I wanted to come home and spend time with you." He said embracing you again.
"Awe! .... You're so cheesy." You laughed.
You turned around and got the blueberries out the fridge and sat on the counter.
"So what have you been practicing?" You asked him popping some blueberries in your mouth.
"Just same old dances ya know. What have you been up to all day?" He asked placing himself inbetween your legs and held onto you.
"I just went out with my friends and went to eat lunch then stayed home the rest of the day." You told him.
Jonghyun stayed quiet and just smiled as he rubbed your thighs with his hands.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked smiling nervously.
He shook his head with his small smirk still on his face.
"You really had to dress like this?" He spoke up.
"What do you mean?"
"C'mon it's my shirt your wearing to bed that says something." He said bringing your face closer to his with his hands on your cheeks.
"I-I didn't mean to."
His smirk only got wider as he finally pulled you into his lips. The way he was kissing you was one of "those" kisses. He was hungry for your lips. And you knew what he was about to do. He was a lip biter. As he slowly went from soft to rough his hands explored your body making you forget all about your late night snack in your hands. You dropped them and wrapped your fingers in his hair instead. Then he pulled away slightly and bit your lip. But he did this harder than usual. A sharp pain ran through your mouth.
"Ah!" You pulled away and placed your fingers on your lips. You looked at your fingers covered in blood.
"Oppa..." You said in pain.
"Oh! I'm sorry Jagiya. Come let me help you." He took your body off the counter and carried you to the bathroom. He cleaned up your lip and looked at you apologetically.
"Sorry." He chuckled.
You smiled back to him and poked his lips.
"Oppa is bad."