::Taemin//Marshmallow Kisses::

::Taemin-Marshmallow Kisses::

You sipped the hot beverage and felt the silky chocolate travel down your through. Liking the feeling of making you warm inside you slightly smiled and clutched the mug tighter in your hands.
"Is it good?"
You turned your head seeing your boyfriend Taemin sit down next to you infront of the tv.
"Ne. It's good, thanks." You smiled.
You continued to drink hot chocolate with him while watching a Christmas movie together.
"Oh! I almost forgot!" Taemin said jumping up suddenly.
"What is it?" You asked curiously.
"Wait her arachi?" He gave you a cheeky smile and went into the kitchen.
You waited for a minute before he finally returned with a large bag in his hands.
"What is it?" You asked.
"Marshmallows!" He exclaimed happily like a child.
"Marshmallows!!"
You quickly took the bag from him and started to open it quickly. You really loved marshmallows especially during the holiday season. You opened the bag filled with jumbo marshmallows and ate one happily. Taemin chuckled watching you.
"Shall we play a game with them?" He asked suddenly.
"Yeah! What game?"
"Who ever finishes theirs first gets a wish."
"Arasso. Sounds fun!" You agreed and grabbed one of the large chunky marshmallows as Taemin did too.
"Ready? Set...go!" He yelled as you both began devoting the white fluffy treat. You both laughed at eachother just watching eachother eat so oddly. You were quickly falling behind Taemin as he approached the last of his marshmallow. After he swallowed he placed his marshmallow down on the table.
"Yah Oppa, aren't you gonna finish?" You asked licking some stickiness off your lips and puting the food in your mouth for another bite.
"Since your losing a bit I'll help you." He smirked.
As you put the marshmallow in your mouth he took the other half in his own and chewed on it helping you out. You blushed uncontrollably at how close his face was to yours but no kiss occurred. When he finally finished he placed a small kiss on your lips and smiled as he pulled away.
"I guess you won then huh?" He chuckled.
You were too embarrassed to say anything so you just blushed and smiled. You sat there thinking of your wish.
"For my wish...I want..."
"I know." Taemin said deeply and pulled you into his lips passionately. As surprising as it was, it was why you liked him so much.
"That was your wish right? Or did you want more?"
"You're such a tease." You laughed.