::Jonghyun//Café::

You sat there alone only because you wanted to be alone. You weren't  waiting for anyone, you just came alone. You just moved to Seoul and didn't know anyone there. A new job was offering more money so you thought "Hey why not?". This café was pretty quiet which is why you liked comming here so much all by yourself. It was just the perfect place to relax or do work. Suddenly someone took a seat next to you in your booth. You looked up from your laptop work and saw a man with pink hair sitting next to you.
"Umm, sir? I'm a bit busy do you mind?" You said politely.
He looked over at you and smiled.
"Do you mind? I wanted to sit near you. I haven't seen you here before so I thought you might need a friend." He smirked.

'A friend?'

You smiled a bit and became curious of him.
"What's your name?"
"Kim Jonghyun. What's yours?"
"_____ ___." You replied.
"Did you just move here or something? Everyone is Seoul comes here but I've never seen you."
"How do you know everyone comes here?"
"Well I run this place actually. I know all my costumers. And I plan on getting to know you too." He smiled leaning foward.
"Uhh... You're kinda close." You stuttered.
"Mhmm. That's fine though right? Cause I know from now on we'll be getting a lot more comfortable." Jonghyun winked and got up from his seat.
"I expect to see you here tomorrow. If you don't I'll just have to find you." He chuckled and left.
You sat back and blushed. He was cute. Really cute. You closed your laptop and walked out with a smile on your face.
Everyday you returned to the café to see Jonghyun. And his words weren't wrong. You both did grow closer. Extremely close in fact.
"Oppa?" You turned the corner seeing Jonghyun waiting for you.
"Hey ___." He took your hand and lead you to a table. He sat down next to you like always but today he seemed a bit closer. He made you so nervous you were sure he heard you gulp. His thigh touched your own and his hand made it's was to your back.
"So how was your day baby?" He asked.
"Baby!?" You yelped almost chocking on air.
"Mhmm, did you work today?" He asked rubbing your back slightly.
"A-Actually.... Today is m-my day off...."
"Oh really? That's good. Then let's go on a date." He smiled genuinely. A big smile that was sincere and kind. A beautiful smile filled with generosity.
"...Is that okay?"
"You're dumb." He laughed and stood up taking you by the hand.
"Let's go baby." He kissed you and took your hand walking like he didn't do anything wrong leaving you stunned.

'I guess this is how it's going to be from now on... With Kim Jonghyun.'