::Taemin//Jealous::

You walked into the kitchen getting ready to make dinner with your headphones in blasting your Big Bang playlist. You got out everything getting ready to cook. Just as you were about to wash the meat, someone pulled out your left earbud.
"Yah!" You yelled turning around.
Taemin stood there laughing in amusement.
"Whatcha listening to?" He asked interested.
"Big Bang." You replied smiling.
Taemin knew that was your favorite group and he knew your favorite member was Taeyang. And of course he would occasionally get jealous.
"Oh Taeyang Oppa's solo song just came on!" You exclaimed as his song I Need A Girl played. You gently sang to Taemin as he looked away rolling his eyes.
"What about my solo song huh?" He began singing Press Your Number.
"I like that song too Oppa but this song is from so many years ago it just brings back old memories! They're about to have their 10th anniversary ya know?"
"Yeah yeah I know. You know you didn't seem this happy when it was SHINee's 8th anniversary the other week." He said jealous.
"Hey yes I did! I got you guys a cake and everything!" You retorted.
"You like that Taeyang guy more than me! I think I'm a better dancer than him anyway!" He said getting even more jealous.
"Oppa stop." You laughed hitting his chest.
"You get jealous of someone who I'll never even meet. I'm with you aren't I? So don't be mad that I'm a fan cause I belong to you." You smiled.
Taemin smiled and looked at you lovingly.
"Come here." He smiled and carried you to the couch sitting you on his lap.
"Taemin...wait!"
"What?" He said whispering a bit.
"I have to make dinner." You said trying to get up.
"You can wait a minute." He whispered in your neck kissing it lightly.
"Just know that Taeyang is not a better dancer, singer, or boyfriend than me." He said.
You turned a little in his lap and smiled at him.
"I know. I know that for sure you're a better boyfriend." You said giving him a small kiss before getting up to cook dinner.
"What about the other two things!" Taemin yelled after you with an unanswered question.