::Minho//Teacher::

You starred harshly at the book infront of you. It was so difficult. How could you do such a task? You had this book, an app, and even a personal teacher to help you. You've been trying to learn Korean for over a month. You've learned some with good progress but you felt like it wasn't enough to please Minho, your boyfriend. He spoke English very well and was able to communicate with you. But you wanted to learn his native language and surprise him by finally being able to speak to him in Korean. Your teacher had said you've been doing very well but was it all enough? You listened to the pronunciation the app on your phone gave you carefully. You tapped the speaker button over and over until you could pronounce it right. Suddenly you heard the door to your apartment open.
"Jagiya! I'm home!" Minho's voice rang through the air.
You couldn't let him see what you've been doing. It was supposed to be a surprise for his birthday in December. You scrambled to get everything closed and hidden from him.
"I'm in here Minho Oppa!" You yelled from the kitchen.
Minho's head poked around the corner and he smiled as he saw you at the table.
"Hey! Whataya doin?"
"N-nothing! Just sitting here." You said smiling akwardly.
"Why are you wearing your glasses when you're not even reading? That's when you usually wear them right?"
"I was...I wanted to try wearing them for a whole day today to see what it was like is all." You said nervously.
"You're strange." He laughed and kissed your forehead.
You smiled at watched him walk into the bedroom to put on comfortable clothes. You waited until he was fully into the room and took out your book again.
"Joe neun...keu gae...jo a hae yo." You said slowly and repeated it over and over quietly.
"Joe neun keu..gae jo a...hae yo. Ok seems simple." You flipped the page and continued.
"Ikeon...edd?.. Oh! eddeoke ilkeoyo? Ikeon eddeoke ilkeoyo?"
You practiced phrase after phrase over and over until snatch!
"Ah!" You yelled as the book you've been holding was snatched out from your hands from above.
"What's this?" Minho asked looking at the inside.
"Stop it's mine! Oppa give it back!" You yelled reaching your hands out. And then he did the thing you hated most. Abuse his height. He held the book above your head. You were way shorter than Minho. Only 5 foot and 2 inches. How was that even fair?
"Oppa!!"
You jumped up and down over and over trying to reach a goal you could never reach. With the height of his body plus the height of his arm stretched up it was incredibly high for you.
"Haha! You're so short Jagiya! Huh?" Minho glanced at the book. He closed it and looked at the cover and read it.
"Learn Korean?"
You looked away in embarrassment.
"You're trying to learn Korean? For me?" He slowly descended his arm and looked to you softly out of admiration.
"...yes." You sighed.
"You can speak English so well and can communicate with me but I can't with you. So I thought for your birthday I would surprise you by suddenly speaking to you in your native language.
You looked up at Minho as he smiled down at you. His gaze never once leaving your eyes. His powerful and deep gaze was so enticing you couldn't pull yourself from it. Then without thought, Minho leaned down and kissed you deeply. He grabbed your face in his hands and pulled you closer. This surprised you. It was so quick and sudden but so passionate at the same time. As he finally pulled away after a while he wore a big beautiful grin.
"I'm so happy you did this for me!" He said.
"You are? But what if I'm not good enough?"
"Don't be silly! You were practicing so well just now."
"Y-you heard all that!? But I struggled so much!" You said grabbing your hair slightly.
"But you did well. Come here." He grabbed your hands and sat you down at the table and grabbed a chair and sat infront of you.
"Mind if I test you?" He smiled.
"You're excited about this aren't you?"
"Yes I am!"
"Okay." You said a bit scared.
"'Hello.'" He said waiting for you to say it in Korean.
"Annyeong."
He smiled and kissed your forehead.
"Beautiful! Ok how about 'thank you'?"
"Go ma sseum ni da."
"I just heard you say this one. 'How do you pronounce this?'"
You thought hard. You were struggling on this even though you had just practiced it literally 3 minutes ago. You thought hard and took a breath.
"Umm is it 'ikeon...eddeoke ilkeoyo?'" You said nervously waiting for his answer.
"My Jagiya is so smart!" He said very impressed with your knowledge.
"Ok how about this one? I love you." He said sincerely looking at you in the eyes. His gaze was piercing.
"Umm Idunno. I haven't learned that one yet."
"I'll teach you. Just repeat after me."
"Ok." You agreed.
He leaned in closer and looked you in the eyes.
"Listen. Saranghae..." He whispered.
"Sara...hae?"
"No. Saranghae." He whispered again getting closer.
"Saranghae?"
"Saranghae." He smiled.
"Saranghae...Saranghae...Saranghae..." He whispered it over and over getting closer and closer to your lips. Until he finally collided with your own. You smiled happily as he kissed you. This moment couldn't be any better. It was a beautiful kiss with the beautiful lips that were attatched to Minho. He pulled away but stayed close as he caressed the back of your head with his right hand.
"_____?"
"Y-yeah?"
"I love you."
You smiled.
"Saranghae, Oppa!"