"Fucking artillery."

Buchanan entered the room not long after.

"Afternoon everyone. Now, unless you need your eyes checked, you will have noticed that we got some new people on board. And new people means new vehicles. Let's head out to the garage."

The team followed Buchanan to the garage, something utterly routine for them. But for the new crews, the walk was something that sparked excitement among them. They all had seen the garage but never the inside. Now their curiosity was about to be sated, not just for them but for the whole team. Everyone was intrigued to find out what new things were within the garage. When they entered, they saw them immediately. Side by side was the M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo and SU-14-2 self-propelled gun. The sight of them drew sounds of awe. From the team, Valarie stepped right up to the Jumbo and laid her hands upon it.

"Wow. This thing is bigger than in the pictures."

Buchanan gathered the new crew members and passed around the uniforms and other equipment. After they put them on, Buchanan said,

"Redwood should've told you what vehicles your crewing. So get to them. They'll need a tender woman's touch."

As the new girls walked off, Buchanan noticed Ray and the boys looking on.

"Um...hey it's just some words."

At the T-44, Valarie and her crew were just lounging about. Work on their tank was near non-existent as there were no repairs or maintenance to be done. Staying in a garage over the holidays would do that. They all laid on top of their tank looking around the garage. Their focus was on the SU-14.

"Wow, seven people in one enclosed space? Sounds like my own personal hell." Ashley remarked.

"You claustrophobic?" Valarie inquired.

"Only a little!" Ashley responded

"If I didn't like you guys, I'd enjoy being in the tank a whole let less."

As they talked, Heather remained silent as she stared at the gun of the SU-14-2. It dwarfed the guns on the Bishops that grated against her very soul when they fired upon the team. Anger brewed at just imagining what it would feel and sound like if a gun of that caliber landed even near the T-44. She took a few breaths.

"It'll be different. They'll be on our side." Heather told herself.

Valarie stood up and did a stretch.

"Why don't we see the new crews? See how they're doing."

The T-44 crew jumped off their vehicle and walked toward the SU-14. They saw the new crew exploring the artillery to get a feel for the thing.

"Hey guys, how are you liking your machine?" Valarie asked.

Jacqueline hopped off the vehicle.

"Man, this thing is awesome. A gun like that looks like it can take down a building with ease."

Valarie smiled.

"So, you've already figured out roles?"

"Yep. I'm the commander."

"Cool. What about you guys? Thoughts?"

The other crew stepped forward.

"Whoever heard off..." one began

"...two gunners?" another finished.

"Or two loaders!" a duo said in unison.

"Captain, allow me to introduce the Debs sisters. Amber and Gwen are our gunners and Raven and Abby are our loaders." Jacqueline said.