ten

aria

"morning tyler," i say lightly as i enter the downstairs communal area of the bus, slapping him lightly on the shoulder.

"hi, ri," he replies, nudging me gently in return. "toast?"

"i'm good," i shrug, sitting down at the eating table between billie and shay. "last show of the europe tour tonight. how do we feel?"

"technically it's not," shay points out. "after the rest of the world we tour britain last for some reason."

"mike's fucking logic," i grin, rolling my eyes. "but, you get my gist, how'd you feel?"

"kinda sad, to be honest," he nods. "europe is pretty, and since we left the eu visiting it in our spare time isn't easy."

"you're telling me," i snort. i'm still of the belief that leaving the eu wasn't the uk's best choice. "well, at least we'll get to vibe in france a while longer."

shay nods, while billie looks over, frowning. "what do you mean?"

"don't you know?" i ask in surprise, raising an eyebrow when she shakes her head. "sam's grandmother owns a villa in france, and we go stay there once or twice a year. this year it'll be next week's break before we start the north american tour," i explain. "i don't really see why she's letting us back after last time, though."

shay snickers, and when billie looks at me questioningly, i elaborate; "some idiot let sam and tyler sleep in the same room together and they invented something called fridge racing. all you need to know is it involves a refrigerator and a staircase. sam broke his leg last time they tried it, and the next week we had to go to the brits, so our outfits were interesting that year..." i smile at the memory.

"who'll be there?" billie asks.

"me, ash, the guys, marcus... my brother and sister are coming... oh and i think finneas is meeting claudia there too," i add nonchalantly. "you can come if you want."

"it kinda sounds like fun," she shrugs. "and fridge racing sounds interesting."

"do you want a broken leg?" shay asks and billie laughs.

"alright, i'll come," billie nods.

"cool, we leave tomorrow," i tell her.

"and, uh... just a word of advice that is definitely not inspired by any real events... don't leave any of your bandmate's old diaries that you stole from him lying around, or you may just have to collect their remnants from the wreck of a fridge that crashed into a wall at high speed," shay smiles sweetly.

~~~

was this a filler ??

YES

sorry