one

aria

"let's get this shit on the road," i cheer as i push open the doors of the main hall, while shay backflips in behind me.

"world tour, here we come!" tyler yells, jumping onto shay's shoulders.

"we're coming for your kneecaps, world population," sam cackles.

"i can't believe we're going on world tour with billie eilish," ashley says dreamily, sitting down on the stage.

"it feels like only a few days ago we were looking up to her in awe," i agree, plopping down on the ground beside her.

we're all milling around in the royal albert hall, the first venue of this tour, in london. we're waiting for billie's plane to land so she can get her arse over here and we can discuss whatever's happening next.

this venue is so beautiful, and it's so strange to me that so many people will pay good money to see us perform on it.

"yo, isn't it insane how far we've come?" i say suddenly, and everyone turns to look at me.

"i mean," i say hastily, "when me and ashley were kids, we used to come watch other people performing here, and now we're the ones getting paid to perform here. mad."

"it's kinda crazy," tyler admits, and even sam nods.

"hey, remember when we performed here with dua?" shay says after a moment, referring to when we toured europe with dua lipa.

"dua's so cool!" i smile, my eyes half-closing at the thought of it. "ever since i watched her flush one of tyler's beanies down a toilet, i knew she was a queen."

"and i'm sure we'll make many more memories on tour with billie," ashley says, laughing.

"i've heard she's quite a character," sam grins.

before anyone can respond, our manager mike bursts in, running a hand through the rapidly thinning remains of his hair.

"he gets balder every time we see him," tyler whispers to me, reading my mind. i stifle a giggle.

"billie eilish and company should be here any moment now," mike says hurriedly.

a grin spreads across my face.

let accompanied: the world tour commence.

~~~

hey all !!

so i thought i was done w bil fics for good, but here i am yet again

this has been floating around in my drafts for months and months, and i actually really like it so i decided it's finally time for the world to meet these characters !!

i hope you enjoy ! <3