● Tortured Soul ●

Start from the beginning

"Stop...please stop!" Yoongi begs, unable to handle the pain anymore. But another jolt surges through him and he screams even louder than before, his throat nearly going raw at that point.

Hoseok holds up a small device in his hand, which controlled the electricity coming off from the cock ring. "All this can go away kitten. All you need to do is let that killer in you loose."  He says, jiggling the device in his hand. "Bring him out." He commands.

"No!" Yoongi screams and tries to kick at Hoseok, but the psycho grabs his foot, then his legs, and pulls him to the edge of the bed, before spreading Yoongi's legs wide and thrusting into him.

But he doesn't move, yet. He keeps himself embedded inside Yoongi and presses the button again, signaling for the cock ring to send another agonizing jolt of electricity through Yoongi, making his back arch and his chest rise off the bed as he screams again.

Hoseok dips his head down and kisses Yoongi's rising chest, his tongue slowly gliding along Yoongi's nipple before reaching all the way up to his jaw, where he leaves a few love bites and kisses before stopping  to whisper into Yoongi's ear.

"Give into me detective.  All you need to do is to let your demons loose and all this will stop."

Yoongi gulps, his throat feeling like sandpaper from all the screaming he did. "Never." He whispers, locking eyes with Hoseok with a glare so intense that it turns Hoseok on. "You might as well kill me."

"I told you, I'm not going to kill you." Hoseok scoffs and reaches down, pulling off the cock ring and tossing it aside before moving his hips at a rough pace, slamming into Yoongi's sensitive prostate and forcing a cry out of the detective.

"But I'll keep on doing this over and over until you give me what I want." He grunts into Yoongi's ear then captures Yoongi with an aggressive kiss.

He pounds into Yoongi, deeper and harder than ever, forcing out whimpers and cries from the abused detective.

Yoongi cant even hold on much longer as his body was so spent, so used up of all its strength and energy, that his vision begins to fade and then he passes out.

Hours later》》

He didn't know how long he had been asleep, but when Yoongi wakes up again, the room was dark and it was already night out.

Yoongi sits up in bed and groans as his body feels sore and used, with dried cum up his ass and on his legs. He grimaces at that feeling and rolls off the bed, heading straight to the bathroom where he turns on the shower and steps inside, allowing the hot water to wash away the filth.

Hoseok was no where to be found, which was good, but also bad.  He could be back at any given moment with another fun activity to torture Yoongi with, and the detective wasn't so sure if he can endure another round of Hoseok's antics.

Yoongi was used to hardcore shit, but Hoseok took it up a notch -no- he took it up like a thousand notches, almost electrifying Yoongi's dick off. The detective can't even touch his dick because of how sensitive it gotten with all that abuse.

"Hoseok you fucking bastard."  Yoongi groans under the spray of hot water, his thoughts now scrambling for a plan of action to escape this hell.

But the only way out of this mad house is to give Hoseok what he wants, yet Yoongi refuses. He knows that the day he snaps again, there is no going back.

"Hey kid."

Yoongi turns his head to the side, at Sanggu leaning against the door frame, looking down to the ground with clothes in his arms.

"Get dressed and meet me in the living room. I made us food." He says, placing the clothes on the counter, still not looking at Yoongi.

"I'm not hungry." Yoongi mutters, still staring at Sanggu, noticing the bruise on the old man's face from where he punched him.

Sanggu scoffs. "Suit yourself." He says, and turns to walk away, but stops in his tracks and looks over his shoulder at Yoongi. "If you want to live to see another day, just play along with whatever he says."

Yoongi turns off the shower, allowing the steam from the water to mask his skin as he blankly stares at Sanggu. "Why are you telling me this?" He asks.

Sanggu sighs a little, his gaze falling low to the ground again with a solemn expression. "Listen, like I told ya earlier, I ain't got nothing against you. I'm just trying to stay on Hoseok's good side."

Yoongi almost laughs at that. "That asshole has no good side. He's pure fucking evil."

Sanggu nods. "Right you are. He's a mean son of a bitch, but he was never like that before." He mumbles the last part, but Yoongi picks up on it.

Yoongi remembers Sanggu saying Hoseok was a good kid, though Yoongi still finds that hard to believe.

"What happened to him?" Yoongi asks as he steps out of the bath and grabs the clothes on the counter, that being a pair of black socks with grey shorts and a large black shirt. The clothes fit right, hung a little loose on him so he figured it must belong to Hoseok since Sanggu was too big.

"I..I can't tell you." Sanggu mutters. Right there, Yoongi sees Sanggu shift in his spot, his eyes shaking just the slightest. "It's better if Hoseok tells you."

"Is Hoseok here?" Yoongi asks, Sanggu shakes his head no. "Then fucking strap your balls on and tell me the fucking truth about Jung Hoseok." He says, taking a step closer to Sanggu. "You and I both know he ain't gonna tell me shit anyways, so you might as well spill your guts now before he comes back and makes you his bitch again." He adds.

Sanggu huffs out a deep breath and moves away from the door, going over to the bed and sitting on its edge. He's nervous, Yoongi can tell just by the way his legs tremble and how he shifts his eyes to the door every second.

Sanggu is terrified of Hoseok, the same happened with Jimin too. Both are pawns under Hoseok's control, reduced to having to deal with his psychotic ways in order to stay alive.

"Tell me Sanggu, if you say he was a good kid, then what happened to Hoseok that made him into this fucking nightmare." Yoongi persists as he approaches Sanggu, his voice coming off firm, letting the old man know he was serious.

"I shouldn't be telling you this." Sanggu shakes his head. "I shouldn't even be talking to you at all, but you seem to be the only person who can take his shit and spit it right back at him."

Sanggu looks to the door again, then draws his gaze low to the ground for a few beats before lifting them up to meet Yoongi's cold stare.

"The reason behind Hoseok turning into psychopath, was because he was raped."