wrong ~ hyunjin (part 19)

One year passed. A whole year and you never heard of Hwang Hyunjin again.
Of course you are still friends with Felix and you both meet up sometimes, but now that Hyunjin is gone, he has to work harder.
Yes, he's gone. He never came back since that one day. No one knows why, or maybe they just don't want to tell you the reason. Felix always tried to change the subject whenever you tried to talk of him.
Everyone misses him, even you do.
There wasn't a single day without missing him. You open your eyes after the 2 hours of sleep you had, the night was horrible.
It's exactly one year ago, since Hyunjin left just like that and you spent the whole night crying about it.
You're not over it, not over him, not over the time you could've spent with him.
You regret not letting him kiss you that day. You regret not trusting him, but how could you?
He broke your trust, not only one time.
But you still deeply like him, maybe even more than that.
And you know that something inside of him will always like you too.
Felix called you to told you that he has to go on another mission.
He's sorry for not being able to be there for you but he promised you to have a movie marathon as soon as the mission is done. And he also promised you to let you cry in his arms. He knows how much you regret everything and how much you miss him, everyone does.
And he also knows that you love him and Felix feels so sorry for you.
You told him, that you're fine and that he also should look after himself not only after the others, you don't want him to get hurt.
You decide to take a walk today, getting your mind off of him.
Hyunjin has been ghosting on your mind the whole day and you can't seem to get him out.
But you also can't cry anymore.
You already let all the tears out and there was nothing left, no emotion.
You can't even show a slight smile to your mom as you told her that you will take a quick walk and she told you that she loves you. You can't even be mad at the man who almost knocked you down because he was in a rush.
You just feel empty.
You just start to walk.
As you look up again, you stand in front of a café.
You know this café.
It's the one you went one year ago, where you met Hyunjin again.
You sigh as you walk in.
It smells the same and almost nothing changed about it.
You sit down at the table where he talked to you again.
You close your eyes, trying to remember how the moment was.
Your trying to remember how his face looked, his smile, his dimples and even the little mole under his eyes.
You can literally hear his voice.
"Can I sit down here?"
You smile. You remember everything and his voice sounds so real for a moment.
"Y/n?", you can hear the same voice saying your name.
This can't be your imagination, it sounds to real.
You open your eyes slowly, looking at the other persons eyes.
He smiles at you, having a cup of coffee in his hand.
"Can I sit here with you?"
You just sit there, frozen.
You can't say anything, you just sit there staring at him.
That's the only thing you can do.
Stare at his black hair, wich got a little to long, but you like it.
Stare in his brown eyes and at his soft smile. He looks older, wiser and somehow not like the Hyunjin you used to know.
He sits down, still smiling.
"Long time no see.", he says and takes a sip from his coffee.
"I'm glad you didn't changed a bit."
You finally smile, taking him in.
You grab his hand, wanting to see if he's real. He intertwines you fingers.
"I missed you.", he whispers and you can just smile.
Maybe you two had a difficult start and maybe you two seemed like you weren't meant to be, but in this very moment everything just seemed so clear to you.
It seems like the missing piece of you wich was missing but finally returned.
And you know with a single smile of him, that he feels the same way.
And maybe this was not the typical love story in movies, but it was your own little love story.
And the good thing about it is that it had just begun.