wrong ~ hyunjin (part 1)

You get out of the car of your mom, totally not ready to buy food with her.
You just wanted to lay the whole day in your bed and cry about how unfair your life is.
Your best friend behaves like shit towards you.
She doesn't care about how you feel and only goes out to party with her other friends. You're not her priority and it hurts you.
Your mom knows that and she wants to distract you from going out with her.
But buying food and being around people you don't even want to see is not the best way to distract you.
"Honey? Can you go get a shopping venue for me? I'll be waiting inside for you."
You sigh softly but smile at her. She only means it good.
"Of course."
You walk towards the shopping venture wich are a little bit further away from the shop.
As you stand right in front of them you can hear some voices not far away from you.
You raise your head and look at the people standing there.
You don't recognise them but you could swear that your mom talked about them before.
They always park in the parking spots for customers with their expensive cars only to hang out there and drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes.
All of them are clothed in black, some of them are even full of tattoos.
They look dangerous, nothing for a pure soul like you.
But something seems so interesting to you.
So interesting that you can't stop staring at them.
Everything about them is in a weird way really mesmerising you.
"Hey, look. That girl keeps staring at at us.", one of them suddenly shouts and looks into your direction.
At that point all eyes are on you.
You immediately look down and softly pull one of the shopping venues out.
"Hyunjin you should check on her.", a female voice suddenly says  with a weird tone in her voice.
You just try to avoid any eye contact and start walking but you get stopped by a hand on your shoulder.
"Hey beautiful, don't walk away now."
He steps in front of you and you can feel how your heartbeat stops for a second.
He is mesmerising, you don't even have words for him.
The way his black hair falls so perfectly on each side of his head.
The way his lips are so plump and pink.
The way every tattoo fits perfectly to his whole presence. And the way his tall body makes him look like he can control everything and everyone.
He shows a little smirk and leans a little forward.
"Seems like you like what you see."
You snap out of your thoughts and immediately look down on you feet.
"Don't be so shy baby, I don't bite"
His fingers softly traces over your yaw and you feel yourself getting goosebumps.
He chuckles deeply and takes your hand "Let me take you to my friends, huh?"
You wanted to protest, say something against it. But there was something that hypnotises you. You just nod softly and let him walk ahead.
"Y/n?", someone suddenly shouts for your name. You snap out of your whatever that was and look back to your mom standing in front of the shop looking for you.
"Shit", you say and pull out your hand away from the boy.
"I'm sorry but I have to go. Have a great evening."
And with that you run away, grabbing the shopping venue and walking to your mom.
He looks after you with a grin on his face before walking back to his friends.
"She was cute.", Minho says and it makes Hyunjin grin even more.
"Pretty cute to play with. I like it when they are shy and fragile.
Let's hope our paths will cross again."
He takes his Vodka bottle again and drinks a big sip out of it.