wrong ~ hyunjin (part 13)

You look to your left and see a red haired boy.
"Felix?", you look at him with a frown while he smiles at you.
"Beautiful, right?", he looks back at the Sunset wich confuses you even more.
"Why are you here?", you ask him after a while and he chuckles.
"Why are you so shocked? Am I not allowed to be here?"
You shake your head a little, still being confused.
"I just wanted to take a break from everything. You know my life can be stressful sometimes too and I can't take it all.", he sighs and rests his head on top of his knees.
"Sometimes I just want to live a normal life. Not that gang life. You can't even imagine how stressful and dangerous this is. Sometimes I'm really scared of my own life." You look at him, still having no clue n what is going on in this moment.
"Why are you telling me all this?"
"Because I envy your life. It's so normal, without any trouble. You can go to school, go grocery shopping, make friends in a normal way and can go out without the fear of getting killed in any second."
Something inside of you feels pity for him.
He was right. You really can't imagine how hard it must be for him, for all of them.
"Why don't you just stop with the gang things?"
"Because I can't. I'm way to deep into it. I know all the secrets and it would be more dangerous for me outside.
I would have no one who protects me anymore."
You nod a little before looking at the sunset again.
"I just want to live a normal life."
You sigh and rest your head on your knees as well.
"What if you would spend more time with me? I maybe could give you a little bit if the normal life, you know?"
He looks at you with huge eyes.
"You would do that?"
You shrug your shoulders.
"You seem pretty nice,... not like", you stop yourself from saying his name.
"...not like some other people."
He nods and smiles now.
"Then I gladly accept your offer!"
He holds out his hand and you shake it,
making you promise to yourself of helping him to at least experience a little bit of what you call a normal life.