wrong ~ hyunjin (part 13)

The next days you lay in bed, thinking about what happened.
What did you even think?
Searching for him and looking if he's fine like you are a couple or something like that.
God damn it, how could you even get some kind of feelings for him anyways?
How is it even possible?
He's an asshole, a big one and you are so pathetic to even think he could like you too. Didn't he feel anything while you two danced back then?
Maybe you were just so blinded.
I mean your life has always been kinda boring but having the opportunity of meeting him exited you.
He's that typical bad boy who makes a lot of trouble and you liked that.
But not anymore.
You will erase him from your mind.
You go out more, either with your brother or alone.
You sit at the beach, and write or just listen to music.
You ease your mind and make yourself feel positive again.
And your brother really helps you with that. He can be mean as well but he just knows if something isn't right with you and tries everything to make you feel happy again.
A few month past with you focusing on school and eventually graduating from your school and having your summer break. You planned on going more out again after studying a lot and that's what you eventually do.
You read more books and even talk to people at a nice café.
You like the new you. The happy you. Since you're out of school now, you just feel like a huge negative part of yourself has left your body and you feel so much lighter.
You sit at the beach again, taking in the fresh air and watching the sunset.
Just until you feel someone sitting beside you.