Chapter 37 - 🖤

Start from the beginning

She wraps the extension cord around her hand two times before pulling her arm back, then swinging it to Emily's body. As soon as the cord makes contact with her skin, she cries out in pain.

This goes on for about two minutes before my mom stops, leaving Emily crying with red marks all over her body and standing on trembling legs.

The torture continues, me torturing the man while my mom tortures Emily with a bunch of things she's more used to.

For example, while I was busy breaking every bone this guy has (literally) with a hammer, I kept catching glimpses of my mom beating Emily with a belt, a broom, a pan, a chair, and a bunch of other things she found around the house.

I'm definitely throwing away everything she took from my kitchen, I'm surprised she didn't bring in my damn microwave too. There's one thing she didn't use yet, I wonder if she will.

At exactly seven forty, someone knocks on the door. I turn around to see one of my maids walk in.

"Mr. Knight, dinner will be ready soon." She tells me politely while looking to the floor.

"Good, tell one of the guards to bring Apricot to the dining room." I say, making my mom turn to me.

"Yes, sir." She nods her head and leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

"So now she's eating with us? What is Roxie going to say about that?" She asks me while placing her hands on her hips.

I let out a sigh and rub off the sweat from my forehead with my arm, "She's pregnant, the baby isn't coming for another few months. I might as well let her walk around the house. It's not like she can leave or do anything. Plus, I'm going to have my men watching her every move, twenty four - seven."

She smacks her lips and rolls her eyes at me, "Whatever you say. I just hope you know what you're doing."

She starts walking towards the door as I look at the two people in front of me. The guy, laying broken on the floor, blood spilling out of his mouth and every other wound I gave him. Emily, her whole body red, shaking violently with a couple of open wounds from my moms choice of 'torture tools'.

I grab my gun and aim it to their stomachs, shooting them the exact same way my queen was shot so they could lay there and die slowly and painfully.

"Ahh!! Mother fucker!" Emily tries to yell out with the little strength she has left.

"I am so tired of your mouth already." My mom tells her as she turns around, takes off her high heel and chunks it right at Emily's head.

Yeah, that's what she hadn't used yet.

She groans out in pain as she puts a hand over her mouth while the other hand holds onto her stomach where I shot her. I'm guessing the heel part hit her bottom lip since it's split open now.

"Go get my shoe please." She tells me while tapping her foot impatiently.

I shake my head but do it anyways, not wanting her to throw her other shoe at me because I know she would.

After she puts her shoe back on, we both leave the pit and head back upstairs to shower and get ready for dinner.

♾♾♾♾

•Roxie's POV ~

I wake up in Damon's bed and look around but he's not in the room with me. Moving the blanket a little bit, I grab my phone and check the time ; seven fifty three.

I throw the blanket off of me but when I move to stand up, I get a pain in between my legs. I groan in frustration and choose to just sit up on the bed.