❛ 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎? ❜ | 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚡𝚕

"Daaaddd! I wanna play my video games!" Their 12-year-old, Ezra, whined as he pushed away Slash's laptop. Slash sighed, plopping down at the table with a beer as Axl cooked dinner in the kitchen.

Axl was pregnant and Slash would have never allowed him to do this much moving around, but Axl informed his husband that he would stoop as low as biting if Slash tried to stop him. Slash gave up trying because he was not in the mood to deal with that type of behavior right now.

As the redhead came to place the plates on the table, he snatched the beer out of Slash's hands before he could get it to his lips, and disappeared back in the kitchen. Slash narrowed his eyes at the man before looking back at his son.

"Well, that's not my problem. While schools are closed, you will do your work." Slash retorted to his son, pushing the laptop back in front of the child and sending his husband a look when the man placed a glass of water in front of him. No way was he drinking that. Not after a whole day of hearing Ezra and Khailo whining.

They'd only been in quarantine for two days and Slash already wanted to crawl out of his skin.

"Go play until dinner's ready, Ez." Axl closed the laptop and picked it up from the table.

"Thank you, Ma!" The child beamed, jumping up from the table and running upstairs.

Slash made a noise betrayal, staring at his husband in shock. "I was trying to be a role model parent!"

"By opening up a beer and demanding he do work during a national health crisis?" Axl retorted, placing a hand on his hip and giving his husband a look.

"Don't you think it's fucked up that the world is falling to pieces and they're giving our children work?"

He sat the laptop on the counter and approached his husband. "Let him be a kid for while, huh?"

Slash sighed, pulling his husband into his lap with a small smile. Axl's back was to his chest as he laid his hand on Axl's 8 and a half month belly and smiled. "He's almost here."

"Thank god. He's been kicking me in my bladder since he could move." Axl rolled his eyes. "Three boys...I'm gonna be ran into an early grave."

Slash just smiled, pulling Axl into a gentle kiss. Every second their lips were together, it got more heated. Axl rested his hand on Slash's cheek and the brunette retaliated by squeezing Axl's thigh.

In the beginning if their relationship, years and years ago, Axl quickly caught onto the fact that Slash was infatuated with the thickness of his ass and his likewise thighs.

"Dadaaaa!!!" Speak of the devil.

"Yes, Khailo?" Slash reluctantly drew back from the kiss.

The three year old stumbled over to his parents and outstretched his little arms.

"He's all yours, babe." Axl stood and made his way back to the kitchen. Slash sighed, pulling his son into his lap.

"Dada.." The child hummed, snuggling his face into Slash's chest. "Mmm, someone wants cuddles." Slash chuckled softly. The child nodded, clutching Slash's shirt in his hands and staring up at him with large hazel eyes.