❛ 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 ❜ 𝚙𝚝. 𝟸 | 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚡𝚕

"Can you just fucking stand still for a moment and let me talk?" Axl growled, following his husband around the kitchen.

Saul slammed the plates down on the counter and turned to angrily cross his arms and glare at his husband. "We are not doing this right now!"

"Like hell we aren't! I'm fucking tired of you ignoring me! It was a fucking mistake!!"

"A mistake?! So you just slipped and fell and your dick happened to go down her throat?!"

"Saul.." Axl pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Don't 'Saul' me. Move!" He shoved Axl aside and began putting away dishes.

"What the hell did you tell the kids?" Axl asked calmly.

"Get the fuck out of my house, Axl." Saul blatantly ignores the question.

"Saul," Axl's voice breaks. "Do you still love me?"

Saul doesn't answer for a moment. "You know I do."

"How much?"

"Does it matter?"

"Why wouldn't it?"

"Because it wasn't enough for you to stay true to me or our children." Saul snapped.

Axl audibly swallowed. "Saul, I—"

"Fuck you, Axl."

"Dad?"

The two looked toward the entrance to the kitchen and saw a tired, but sad-looking London and Cash.

Saul's face relaxed and he glanced over at Axl, then at the kids.

"Why are you guys up?" He ran a hand through his curls.

"Couldn't sleep." London says, looking between his parents. "What's going on? Are you two...?"

"No." Axl quickly interjected. Saul fixes him with a look. Axl shook his head, crossing his arms. Neither of the boys missed this.

"Look, guys. We're dealing with something. You need to sleep."

"We don't have school." Cash shrugged.

"Cash Anthony Hudson—"

"I think they're old enough to know what's going on between you two." Ola's voice piped up as she appeared behind the boys. Saul nearly combusted on the spot. "I mean, Anthony and I told you when we were splitting."

"You're getting a divorce?!" The boys gasped with wide eyes.

"No!" Axl shot.

"Mom, this is none of your business." Saul growled at his mother.

"But it's theirs. It is between their fathers." She smiled.