❛ 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 ❜ | 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚡𝚕

"Are you fucking serious?" Axl growled, rolling his eyes at the coffee machine

"Are you fucking serious?" Axl growled, rolling his eyes at the coffee machine. "Language, Dad." 15-year-old Cash said from the dining table as he scarfed down waffles.

"Yeah, sorry man. Finish breakfast and go get ready for school. Where's London and your father?"

Cash shrugged. Axl sighed, starting up the stairs and knocking on London's door.

"London?" Axl opened the door and popped his head into the room. The 17-year-old was still sprawled out in his bed with his face down in the pillows.

"London, dude, you gotta get up. School time." Axl gently shook the kid awake. London groaned, shaking his hair out of his face.

"Why?" He whined, laying his head back on his pillow.

"State law. Not my choice." Axl ruffles his curls before leaving the room with, "If I come back in here and you're not dressed, you can forget about a car on you 18th birthday."

Then he went to his and Slash's bedroom. He gently climbed onto the bed that Saul was currently dead asleep on. "Saul..." He laid a hand on the small of the younger's back.

"Mmm?" He moaned tiredly into Axl's pillow. "Cmon, baby, you gotta get up." Axl laid beside him, chuckling when he only moved to lay his curly head on his chest.

Scraping his nails against his scalp as he raked his fingers through his husband's always glorious curls, Axl smiled at nothing in particular. Just having him close made him happy.

"Don' wanna." He murmured. "I know princess, but we gotta get to the studio."

And as if on cue, their youngest, 3-year-old Ayla began loudly wailing from the nursery. Saul groaned more involuntarily as he tried bury his head deeper in Axl's chest.

Axl managed to get away, swatting Saul's thigh. "Get up." He demanded, leaving the room.

"Ow, dickwad!" Slash yelled from the room. From somewhere down the hall, London burst out laughing. Axl made his way to the nursery where his daughter was holding onto the side bars of the crib and crying here hazel eyes out.

"Calm down, you little diva." Axl sighed, lifting her from the crib.

"Scream any louder and you'll wake the dead and startle the deaf."

———

Slash