❛ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎 ❜ | 𝚏𝚎𝚖!𝚊𝚡𝚕/𝚏𝚎𝚖!𝚍𝚞𝚏𝚏

"𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚗.
𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎,
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎"

Axl knew how out of place she looked.

Red hair as bright as bright in contrast with pale skin that practically made her a beacon. Large, old, baggy white shirt with an equally large, red flannel over it, something she'd nicked off her stepfather, and baggy, ripped jeans that were faded from years of wearing.

She had dirty cowboy boots on and a bandana around her forehead and an old backward baseball cap over her hair.

Axl was sat at the back of a Greyhound bus, dimly lit by lights that flickered on and off. The bus was practically empty, aside from three men at the front who wouldn't stop staring at her and whispering to each other.

All Axl had was an old suitcase with barely anything in it because she barely owned anything.

But she couldn't stay in Indiana another day.

As soon as the family went to bed, she threw what little she had into her mother's old suitcase and climbed out of her bedroom window.

That was three days ago. She'd been hitchhiking and walking far longer than she'd known and was exhausted, but determined.

She often thought about her siblings, but just as fast pushed them out of her mind. She wanted to be far away from Lafayette, Indiana.

From what she could tell, the bus was driving somewhere through Arizona. She could barely hold her eyes up to pay attention to the passing signs, so she wasn't entirely sure.

The bus jolted as it came to a screeching halt at some trashy bus stop.

Axl blinked her eyes, trying to clear her obscure vision as a tall lanky woman climbed onboard.

It didn't help that she was wearing black,thigh high six-inch heeled boots that made her tower over the average sized population.

She wore a low-cut top that barely covered her tits and some leather pussy shorts with ripped fishnet stockings underneath.

She had chest length blond hair that was bleached to high hell and dry as the Sahara.

She had a suitcase in one hand, a guitar case on her back, and a lollipop in her mouth.

She was so damn beautiful that Axl stopped breathing.

Her skin looked soft, despite looking like she'd been hiking from all the way across the world, and in heeled boots at that. But it was mid-August and she'd been walking for hours in the sun so she had a nice tan going that complimented the fairness of her skin.

Her lips were wet and a bit swollen as if she'd just been in a heated makeout session just moments before hopping onboard, but it was merely the sticky sweetness of the lollipop between her lips.

The blonde's eyes were lined with smudged charcoal and her wrists decorated with metal and beaded bracelets. Everytime she moved every single piece of jewelry she wore rang like music to Axl's ears.