Vacation pt 1

NOTE: i did some quick changes, made my OCD run wild and fixed what is needed to be fixed(i.e this chapter needed to be posted after the notice of hiatus, sorry!)

Hello everyone, Sha- wait no its Kuro now. Anyway, its been what, a month or two? I don't know. But with this virus going on it gave me plenty of time to waste, and only now my lazy self finally picked myself together to finish this chapter that I made around Jan 14... which is 2 months ago. Without further ado, lets start.

"A.... vacation?" You answer dumbfounded, your body hanging upside down on a tree branch. You were currently in your training grounds, Ahri and the others were also with you.

"And how do you propose we should get a vacation, Ahri?" You asked the gumiho idol, whose tails were swaying around. "Well, I've heard that Piltover had opened their largest water park. I got interested and thought about it."

She answered honestly, though her eyes were away from you. You squint your eyes and sighed. "I can tell you have another reason why we must leave Ionia to Piltover for a vacation, is it not?"

You called her out and she flinched, indicating that you were right, to which the others were looking at her. "Well, what is it Ahri?" Akali asked, eyes filled with relief and curiosity.

'Relief? But why?' You grew curious, able to read the emotions behind the eyes of people. You payed attention to Ahri's answer nonetheless. "Alright Alright! Sona messaged me the other night about the waterpark in Piltover!"

She hurriedly answered, ears drooped down and hid her face using her tails. For the most experienced member of this job, she could be very childish. Probably also her charm.

You sighed and dropped down, perfectly landing on your feet and walked to her before petting her. Her sad demeanour quickly changed into a cheerful one, due to you petting her.

Her tails retracted and swayed cheerfully, ears perked up as you pet them while she made a pleasant expression. You chuckled and looked at the others.

Evelynn had a content expression on her face, Kai'sa having her eyes wide and her mouth open whilst Akali... seemed jealous. "Akali? You okay?" You called out to her, confused as to why she is jealous.

Akali snapped back to the present and nodded her head, all while blushing. 'I shouldn't be so predictable...' She thought to herself. "I'm okay. I'm fine." She answered and took out her phone.

You were still confused, but you thought nothing about it. "So when are we leaving?" You turn your head around to face Ahri, whose smile was practically bigger than the ones you'd seen so far in this life. You start to sweatdrop. 'I'm gonna regret this, aren't I?'

TIMESKIP
-Still Third Person POV-

You panted, hungry for air as the others catched up. Ahri thought it would be a good idea to pack up without notifying any of you, and it was only a matter of time before the private jet started to take off.

Good thing you had Kamui, or else the flight would be postponed till tommorow due to how late it would be by carrying . With that said, it barely did to hinder your reserves. You thought of using Kamui to get there, but you wanted the girls to exercise more.

Thus why you and the other three girls of the group had to run, knowing that you could use Hiraishin to get there. Did you also note that Ahri took yours and Evelynn's car and placed it in the plane? Not to mention the traffic was hell to the airport.

Not that you and the others had to run, take a break for them to realize you could just use Hiraishin to get there without any minimal effort nor a toll to your reserves. Fans of the group immediately noticed you and the others, without disguises of course, when you finally used Hiraishin, so the girls wouldn't bother you anymore, to the terminal of the airport.