Meeting the rest of the gang

~Third Person POV~
It was surprisingly silent throughout the drive, except the sound the car makes. Y/N had his eyes on the road, seatbelt on. Akali was reading a scroll labeled 'Introduction to the Five Jutsus' carefully, her eyes calm and calculating. She already had read the 'Introduction to Chakra' scroll

Akali(thoughts): So ninjutsu requires chakra to fight, taijutsu relies physical appearance and strength, genjutsu is illusions, iryo-ninjutsu is medications and fuuinjutsu is seals. Fuuinjutsu is interesting...

She mused and rolled the scroll back and placed it in her backpack and took out a scroll and opened it and a book appeared as it was unwrapped then the scroll ignited. She had her eyes wide before looking at Y/N. He had his eyes on her when she took a new scroll.

Y/N: Don't worry about it, I did that on purpose.

He smiled at her, pointing at the book that popped out of nowhere before looking at the road again. She placed her gaze on the book and read the title.
'Level 1 Fuuinjutsu'. She took it out and another book appeared. She gazed at it and read the title. 'Calligraphy'. She put it aside, opened the Fuuinjutsu book and read the first paragraph of the book.

It is heavily required to master calligraphy before proceeding to master Fuuinjutsu, the art of seals. One mistake due to un-mastered calligraphy may kill you accidentally, or kill those around you. As to avoid this, Please master the 'Calligraphy' book given when you opened the book.

She nod her head and closed it, placing it on the bag before getting the 'Calligraphy' book and opening it. Like the Fuuinjutsu book, papers, ink bottle and a paintbrush appeared on the front. She placed the materials in the spaces separate from the scrolls and started reading the book.

Y/N took a turn and went straight, then took a right turn and sees a big building with a penthouse. He went there and there were security guarding the area. He went to the toll gate of the building's parking lot. A man who is in charge near the toll gate snapped his fingers and a tall man went to them and knocked on his driver's window.

He rolled them down and stared at the man's brown eyes with his ceruleans. Y/N pointed at Akali before nudging her lightly. Akali lifted her gaze to Y/N before seeing the security. She took out her wallet and took out a gold card and gave him the card. He took the card and gave it to the security and looked at it and giving him a thumbs up and a thumbs up to the stationed male.

He opened the toll gate and his drove in, the window going up and giving Akali her gold card back. He parked near the building's entrance and turned the engine off. He got out of the car and closed the door before going to the passenger's door and opening it.

Akali stepped out with the backpack on her back, her right hand holding the book and a finger in. She walked to the entrance and Y/N closed the door and locked the car and followed her. They entered the building and Akali smiled at the receptionist before going into the elevator with him following. She pressed the penthouse and the elevator door closed, going up.

Y/N: Fancy building.

Akali: Thank you.

She replied, taking the compliment and started reading the book again. After a minute the elevator door opened again and Akali stepped out, Him again following. The penthouse... was an absolute mess. Y/N's jaw hung. There were trash everywhere, drinks left at the tables, chips everywhere and plates left at the kitchen sink. Akali noticed his gaze upon the mess in the penthouse before sighing.

Akali: We kinda... didn't have time to clean.

He shook his head before doing three handseals and exerting enough chakra then four clones of himself appeared and started cleaning the mess. Akali brought out her phone and typed something.