The Concert part 1

Heeyyy I'm back! Sorry for the wait, I have too much stuff to handle and balancing things are harder than what I expected. So enjoy this chapter.

-Reader's POV-
I woke up with a yawn before turning my head to the left to see the clock.

"Huh. 8:00 AM?" I said outloud to myself before getting out of the bed. I slipped my flip flops on and walked to the door. I stopped and turned to face my bed, sighed and conjured a copy of myself.

I ordered that clone to fix the bed and walked to my closet. I took out some clothes and tossed them to my desk then took out my towel and walked to the bathroom.

After a while, I got out with the towel wrapping around under my waist. I ran my fingers onto my wet hair locks as I walk to the my room.

I quickly closed the door and locked it before going to the clothes I placed on the desk and wore them. I couldn't help but let out a soft yawn as I walked to my phone near the bed and taking it then pocketing it.

I walked out of the bedroom and went outside my office. I could see Kai'sa humming to herself as she cooked breakfast and Ahri sitting on a chair and laying her head on the dining table.

I yawned as I walked to the dining table, reaching for a chair. My yawn attracted the two and they turned their heads to face me. My sleepy self pulled the chair and sat down.

"Had a nice sleep?" Kai'sa asked me while flipping the egg upside down that she was cooking. I yawned and laid back on the chair.

"Yup. I did. What's the agenda for today though?" I replied and gave her a question of my own. I didn't really know what's for today and I already made a MV yesterday.

"Agenda? We have a concert today.." Ahri replied my question instead of Kai'sa before yawning again. I swear that gumiho would rather sleep than do the concert.

"Ahri, did you get enough sleep yesterday?" I asked her while I summoned a clone and made it get coffee for me.

"Mhmm..." She replied in a drowsy state before covering her face with her arms. I facepalmed before a plate slides to me, filled with two fried eggs and bacon strips. My clone gave me a mug filled with coffee and dispersed. I gave a silent prayer before eating.

"So..." I started before gulping down my coffee. "When is it gonna start and where again?" I finished. I didn't know much cause I slept like a log yesterday.

"Speaking of yesterday, I haven't read the comment section of the MV." I muttered to myself but I didn't notice Ahri look at me.

I finished eating and took out my phone. I unlocked it and went to YouTube then searching the new released MV. As expected, the views are high. Though I wasn't looking for the views but rather the comment section. I almost forgot I finally made the page about the Shinobi Era and published it.

I read each comment but stopped at a comment.

KuroFennikusu
Is it me or why does Yellow Flash sound like Minato? I didn't hear him change voice to him and hell they sound the same. Check 1:34-2:14.

I mentally slapped myself. How did I not notice that? I should've been able to hide the fact that my past voice overrides my own. I checked the comment again and noticed that there were 15 replies and 60 likes.

I cursed to myself, though it was a bad idea since the resident gumiho could hear me from here.

"Is something the matter, Y/N?" Ahri asked me, her eyes showing concern and her tail swaying slowly. I gave her a reassuring smile. I could also see Kai'sa also show me concern.