The burden of a Kage

-Y/N's POV-
=K/DA penthouse, Y/N's Office=
~ 4:00 AM ~
I paced around my office and sat down on my chair, thinking for lyrics. I had my eyes wander around before stopping at my bedroom door. I kept reading two words 'Yondaime Hokage' before a thought came up and started writing... well, more like typing the lyrics down. I stopped for a moment and yawned, my tails moving on their own as I stood up and went to my coffeemaker. I did things to it and got my coffee then started to drink it. I sat back down, placed the coffee on the left table and gazed at the clock, reading 4:09 AM before yawning. I felt my eyes drop and slowly let the darkness fully embrace me.

-Akali's POV-
I woke up early in the morning and checked the clock. Huh. 4:12 AM? I shrugged before got off my bed and yawning. I didn't bother to change as I left the room. I looked around and noting that Y/N isn't there yet. I shrugged before checking his 'office' as he calls it. I entered Y/N's 'office' and saw the male sleeping on his table. I walked to him and took on the view. I took out my phone and pictured this sight before looking what's on his computer. I saw the lyrics Y/N did before falling asleep, I thought. The amount of words in this was a lot.

- Hashirama -
Cause i'm the OG
Ain't nobody be messing with me
My legacy echoes through centuries
Mention my name, the hokage
The founder of the hidden leaf
Upping the heat, wood release
Healing my wounds i can never be beat
Victory? Easily, work like machinery
Meeting the god of the
Shinobi
I grew up fighting,
But working my way to peace
You grew up spiting
And crying 'bout your beliefs
Battle me i'm bout to be
The baddest in the land
Had a beef with Madara
But made him understand
Ain't nobody toppin
I'm rocking with my commands
Gonna make a stand
Several thousand hands
Absorbing your chakra, i'm on ya
Regretting you'd came home
Dishonour my people, you're feeble
Compared to my sage mode
Repping my squad
Binding, the gate of the great god
Bout to show you what the
Seven hokages are made of
-End Hashirama-

Me(thoughts): I don't know how Y/N would sing this though. Rap is possible but that's a lot.

I cut off my musing before going to his bedroom to get a blanket. I entered and the room is surprisingly neat. I took the blanket on the bed and went out. I saw Y/N still snoozing away. I smiled and covered him with the blanket I took from his bedroom and walked out of his office. When I left, I saw Kai'sa smirking at me. I rose an eyebrow to which she laughed at.

Me: What?

Kai'sa: I didn't know you were that bold, Akali.

I scoffed and went to my room, hiding my blushing face and took out some clothes. I placed the clothes on the bed and got ready for a shower.

~What's going on in Y/N's mind~
I panted, my clothes half singed and burn marks evident on my skin. I glared at the awaken biju before taking out one of my kunai and ran at him. The biju opened its mouth, a black ball was conjured and continuously expanding as purple and red orbs collided with it. I readied my kunai, lower my arm lightly as I dashed across the water on the ground. The biju ate it and threw a Bijūdama at me. I threw the kunai in retaliation. When the kunai collided with the black orb of doom; it changed trajectory and rushed to the biju instead. Caught offguard, the demon fox got it by it. As Kurama is being blown away, I made a single handseal and sixty clones appeared and took out the chakra that was stored in the biju as said biju is thrown away due to the redirected projectile. The chakra was successfully extracted and my clones dispelled. I willed the extracted bijū chakra to enter my own and I felt the familiar warm feeling in my body. I opened my eyes and saw Kurama's chakra flowing in me. Said biju sighed before yawning. I deadpanned at the fox who just merely chuckled. I willed the mindscape to change from the boring sewer to a forest with a nearby rock mountain and a large entrance excavated to it. The fox entered the mountain and slept. I shook my head and willed to stop using the chakra I extracted. I closed my eyes and focused on waking up.
~Third Person POV~
Y/N woke up yawning before checking the time. It reads '1:09 PM'. He sighed before standing up and summoning a clone. He instructed the clone to think the lyrics in Tobirama's part. He walked to his bedroom and to his closet. He took out his clothes and threw them to the bed. The reborn shinobi went to the bathroom to strip and take a shower. Minutes later the blonde-turned-orange haired male got out of the shower with towel wrapping his waist. He took the towel off and started to put on his clothes. He placed the worn clothes into a basket and went out. He noted that the clone was brainstorming for ideas and silently chuckled. He went out of his office and saw Akali on the couch, lazily watching the TV. Akali saw him and waved at him. He smiled and waved back before going to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and the freezer to get some meat. He cracked his neck a bit and started to cook a 50-minute steak meal in 10 minutes. He made some clones to assist in chopping, dicing some of the ingredients and mixing. Y/N walked to the couch and plopped down. Akali raises an eyebrow before bringing it back down and putting her gaze on the TV. She could see Y/N thinking about something. That 'something' is a common thing and Akali knew it.